Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

The radio,

I was outside the DVD rental place and heard the second verse of East Jesus Nowhere was playing on the speaker. I went in the parking lot and heard it coming from the speakers. It was the slow chorus bit. :happy:

• Like 1

They used Time of Your Life in a goodbye video to my high school principal when he was retiring. I guess that's not that weird, but the video was super long and the song must have played at least four times on a loop during it.

• Like 1

Maybe it isn't that weird, but at a concert while we were waiting for the band, entire Dookie was played! And everybody sang along, so it was fucking great :D

I ran into my Italian teacher on the stairs in my school and he was listening to his iPod... later I asked him what he was listening to and he said "Green Day": since that moment, my esteem toward him increased SO much he's now my favourite teacher! he's 36 so he's been following Green Day since the early 90s. Gotta love him :D

for me it was one day at work. the song was WICA, and it was wierd because work is not a fun, good, or happy place, and to have something good happen there seemed against the rules haha.

i was running a race called the turkey trot for thankgiving, and the start was a mile or so away from the registration building, but they had speakers that were blasting 'holiday' along the route to the start

• 4 weeks later...

In the orchestra room when I was walking by I heard 21 Guns. And it's not really weird but my sister turned on the radio in the car and Wake Me Up When September Ends was on and I had a spazz attack.

I heard green day get played in a supermarket for like 20 seconds, then it got cut off to mariah carry. Was the best 20 seconds of my shopping experience lol

As background elevator music, i'm 99% positive it was Boulevard of Broken Dreams....

• Like 1

A Green Day concert. Weird eh? I know. But no really, at Canadian Carnage (Megadeth and Slayer). They played Holiday between the intermission before Slayer went on cause they played that venue 2 weeks later.

American Idiot in the background of VH1's 100 Greatest Hard Rock Songs. And 21st Century Breakdown in some movie add.

i went into a club with my friends and the first song that came was Jesus Of Suburbia and later a live band came and they played as 4th or 5th song American Idiot !! :woot:

(but psssht me and my friends weren't even allowed to go to that club, cos you had to be 16 or older and we were all 15 and one was even just 14 :ninja: )

This tiny little mom and pop type grocery store is ALWAYS playing When I Come Around whenever I'm in there. It's so weird.