Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

haha yesterday downtown in sf one of the vendor dudes selling glowsticks was playing are we the waiting. and we were all singing along :) it was fun.

And I heard BOBD on some kind of Seaside Rescue program! :lol::lol:

I saw that too! I hate it when they play it for about 15 seconds in the background and then when the singing is about to start, they change the song! :mad:

I also heard WMUWSE in a shop in Center Parcs a few weeks ago. My mum was saying we should go and eat before she throws up but I said 'Theres still stuff I haven't looked at yet.' Of course, there wasn't... I just had to wait until WMUWSE finished. :lol:

in my school they have this rave club (a.k.a WE HATE ROCK BANDS CLUB)

and once i when i was walking by a classroom when i saw them all and americna idiot was playing :blink::blink::blink: it still confuses me..and creeps me out a little. I think they were listening to it and then writing 4 pages on why they THINK it sucked..becaus ethey r total NUTJOBS!!!

heheh nutjobs...dosen't sound right does it? :P:woot:

^^ yea thats pretty weird. and whats with the hate rock bands club? Rock is music. everything else is shit

Just today actually.

A guy from the military was at our school talking about how they want us to join the army, and then he showed a short film about armylife and stuff whilst American Idiot played in the backround.

Sort of ironic.

No wonder I started to laugh!

^^ yea thats pretty weird. and whats with the hate rock bands club? Rock is music. everything else is shit

they think that because they r rave fans every other kind of music is not worthy :P yeah well..they r dillusioned

i agree..rock is music and every other music is boring and poitnless!!!

Ice Skating rink! They were playing crappy hardcore dance and rap then suddenly 3 Green Day songs in a row =D I was singing so much I fell and nearly attacked someone with my ice boot ;;

I go swimming with my house every thursday morning and every time at exactly 10.25 they play boulevard of broken dreams...its hard to sing along and swim at the same time but well well worth it...the stafff think i'm a complete basketcase!

That's really odd. Do they play other songs at the exact same time every week? That would get aggravating after a while, I'd think.

my grandma's apartment.

she made me burn her american idiot, and she was dancing around her house to it..

Lmao...what a kool gran :D

OH did I say on Saturday night they Played Welcome to Paradise at Red robin, this eating/bar joint. I was eating a sandwitch and dancing in my seat at the same time.

That's really odd. Do they play other songs at the exact same time every week? That would get aggravating after a while, I'd think.

I think they play different stuff the rest of the time but boulevard always plays at the same time...we're missing the swimming this week i'll just have to stay home and play Green Day very loudly...

Well It wasn't me, but my mom said that she heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams in a fruit market... And last year at school, they let this one band (from my school) play American Idiot and Brain Stew at the talent show. o.o

i heard a green day song at a anzac day ceremony. i cant remember what song, i just remember yelling out "hey this is green day!".

i dunno if other countries have anzac so if u dont know what it is, it some national holiday that has something to do with war and the australian & new zealand army corp and galipoli.

and this really bad 'punk' band at school are always trying to play green day songs, but then thhey get teased for killing the song

Edited by x.XAdelineX.x

I once heard Boulevard of Broken Dreams on TV being played to some tennis montage... that was weird

i just remember another one! i heard boulevard of broken dreams on either NCIS or Cold Case. i cant remember which one but i know it was one.

Oh I saw that! Don't remember which one it was though. All those darn crime shows are the same

hehe i was at dreamworld, gold coast and when i just got of the claw, holiday started to play...to welcome me back to earth ofcourse :rolleyes:

i dunno if other countries have anzac so if u dont know what it is, it some national holiday that has something to do with war and the australian & new zealand army corp and galipoli.

I found this funny.

Why would other countries have a national holiday that have nothing to do with them?

As you said ANZAC stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corp so logically ANZAC day would only be a holiday for Australia and New Zealand.

It has "something to do with war"........geez what are they teaching kids in school these days, obviously not their countries history.