Weirdest place you've heard a green day song being played?

Chrismond

• 2 weeks later...

I was just in the mall. They started playing wake me up when September ends over the loud speaker. There were a group of girls sitting down and they started screaming the song out like the we're at a concert. It was great

• Like 1

They play Green Day all the time at my school's dining hall. It's weird because I always wonder how many people get as excited on the inside as I do :P

• 2 months later...

Watching "Intentional Talk" on the MLB Network this afternoon, and they played Welcome to Paradise, going to a commercial.

At school. I left my classroom during a class and WICA was blasting from one room downstairs. Had to go there and do a double take.

A gregorian monk cover of Boulevard of Broken Dreams on TV... what the hell

why anybody thinks they need to record gregorian monk covers?

I was watching a movie about gymnastics this morning on the Family channel and they played Brain Stew.

I was watching a movie about gymnastics this morning on the Family channel and they played Brain Stew.

Was it stick it?

• 1 month later...

Just heard Waiting...at Crazy 8 (children's clothing store). Funny how hearing a favorite song of yours in a store can brighten your entire day :)

• Like 3

I didn't hear this, but my friend told me that at a Buffalo Wild Wings near him, he has heard them play Lady Cobra. I myself have heard 99 Revolutions played there so that is pretty cool of them

I once heard Good Riddance in Morrisons. Of all the places to hear that particular song, a supermarket? Lol

• 2 months later...

So I'm in my bedroom studying and my father's in the living room watching a football tv show. For a second I've just heard something familiar: "or shu..." Only that. It was WARNING! I'd never have imagined to listen to a song like that in a tv show in my country! I was so surprise I had to write this immediately hahaha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post but I'm on the train and a woman was singing Boulevard of Broken Dreams out loud and she was very bad :lol:

I heard the uncensored Kill the DJ song at an after school event. It echoed all down the halls with "shoot that fucker down" but nobody noticed

• Like 2

At my school. I came out of my music class, we were watching West Side Story and I thought I heard Billie's voice. So I walked down the stairs and a class below us was blasting WICA. I still wonder what subject they had. Basket Case came next, then I had to leave the party :( 

Getting my hair cut today at a new salon and the American Idiot cast version of 21 Guns came on the radio and me being the goober that I am, I had to explain to the lady cutting my hair about the song and how I had been to see the musical in London recently, blah, blah, blah. Then WMUWSE came on and I just kept my mouth shut.

• Like 2