Green Day related insults

GDHOODIEPWNS

My brother was the one who introduced me to Green Day in the beginning... and now whenever I even mention ANYTHING about Green Day, he gets this look in his eyes like he knows I'm the lamest person ever. He makes fun of me, and constantly says I'm obsessed (which I don't deny anymore), and says that I need to start liking other kind of music. But I can't!!! Nothing I've ever heard has given me the same feeling Green Day has given me. No other kind of music has influenced me in a way that I can't even describe. He just doesn't get it, and it makes me ANGRY!!! I guess all he cares about is if a song is fun to dance to. He just doesn't get it, and I have to live with him pestering me about my favorite band! Gaaarrrrrr! :verymad: Okay, I'm done with my little rant now! :blink:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of my friends may not like Green Day but the get over it...I stopped argumenting long time ago....and sometimes they call me PA idiot :dry:

hahaha...there is this poser chick...and i'm not assuming she's a poser...i know she is...so anyways she wears this Green day shirt a lot and i asked her wat ur favorite older GD song was and she was all 'Green Day isn't old! Their new! They came out with American Idiot their first album, ur not a true GD fan like I am!' and i was all omg...the i told her all mi fave older songs then she rolled her eyes...POSER! GRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh wow amazing.

You really condradicted yourself. Well done.

I say FOD sometimes and people are like what the fuck does that mean :blink::wacko: ... im like dont worry. other than that i dont really say anything green day related.

"Yeah, well you like Green Day!"

I get that one a lot...but is that not what you had in mind?

i get that alot aswell it annoys me so much because it's so lame :rolleyes:

this lass went to me once because she found out that i liked green day ' they all used to suck eachother off when they were at school together' i was like ok whatever. i don.t really say any insults which relate to green day i make up my own

if my mum askes me to do smth. i Say"I don't care!"

And "Chocolate milk biatch"to my friend.

Fuck off and Die -to my mates......and so on....

Guest Quietus

Not many people know I'm obsessed with Green Day, and those who do know are not intelligent enough to make a joke out of their song titles or lyrics.

i use fuckwad alot, i heard tre use it in some interview ages ago and it kinda stuck.

But most popele know not to insult me cos i'll turn evil on them, like they'll do or say something, and i'll let it go and then get them back later, even if its like days later. Or i'll just get kinda violent and start a fight, im not too good with words :/

Ummm...lot's of people know i love GD so a few monthes ago some stupide kid in my class said Green Gay instead of Green Day so every one started to say it but i said fuck you or fuck off so the stopped.

And sometimes i use lyrics frome there songs just that i don't come up with enything right now.

My brother was the one who introduced me to Green Day in the beginning... and now whenever I even mention ANYTHING about Green Day, he gets this look in his eyes like he knows I'm the lamest person ever. He makes fun of me, and constantly says I'm obsessed (which I don't deny anymore), and says that I need to start liking other kind of music. But I can't!!! Nothing I've ever heard has given me the same feeling Green Day has given me. No other kind of music has influenced me in a way that I can't even describe. He just doesn't get it, and it makes me ANGRY!!! I guess all he cares about is if a song is fun to dance to. He just doesn't get it, and I have to live with him pestering me about my favorite band! Gaaarrrrrr! :verymad: Okay, I'm done with my little rant now! :blink:

Same thing with me!

My sister "imtroduced" me to green day,

And now, she always says that i'm obsessed [well, it's true.] and that i should listen to other bands too.

Plus, she says that i'm like dragged after my friends [they like Green Day.], but I only got few friends that REALLY like Green Day! and i'm not from the fucking "Dragged after" kind.

That is SO annoying!

I love Green Day, and that will never change!

Conversation I had with a boy I know about Green Day last night... he's such a dick.

Erm.. if this is too long a mod/admin can delete it, I just wanted other Green Day fan's opinions.

Ok, but of background. My msn name is: ॐ Janki Happy Birthday Billie Joe <3 says:

That's all you need to know to understand.

Mike: hey

Janki: hey

Mike: ur name is very sad!

Janki: happy birthday billie joe is sad?

Mike: yer

Janki: sad as in :( or sad as in 'thats lame!'

Mike: thats lame!

Janki: ¬¬

Janki: oi!

Janki: it's not lame!

Mike: it is

Janki: is not

Mike: it is

Mike: its so sad

Janki: is not

Mike: its not like ur his friend lol

Janki: yeh, so what?

Janki: i can still say happy birthday!

Mike: thats just silly

Mike: what is every1s obsession with him he is a twat

Janki: you are just jealous

Janki: and ignorant

Mike: lol i would love to be billy joe (sarcastic smilie)

Mike: i would hate to be famous it would suck

Mike: having all them annoying teenage girls screaming at you

Janki: whatever

Mike: lol

Mike: u know im right

Janki: no, i think you are ignorant

Mike: ignorant over what?

Janki: over the whole concept of Green Day

Mike: na not ignorant just i think there crap and u get really protective over them

Janki: just becasue you don't like the music they make, think they are sell outs, whatever, it's your own opinion, but to force it on others is ignorance

Mike: omg u r so protective over him! he is only an idol to you not ur best friend

Janki: i never said he was my best friend, and he's not my idol either

Janki: i do not idolise him, wanting to be like him in everything i do

Janki: i just have respect for, Green Day have been working fucking hard for 16 years to get where they are

Janki: they finally are getting the recognision they deserve, and people are calling them sell outs

Janki: its pathetic in my opinion

Mike: there knobs

Janki: who are? Green Day?

Janki: well whatever, thats what you think, i can MAKE you think anything esle

Janki: but you know i like them and i think its just rude that you keep saying how crap they are

Janki: 'ohh billies joes ugly'

Janki: 'billie joes rubbish'

Mike: i didnt say he was ugly

Janki: 'i hate billie joe'

Janki: 'green day suck'

Janki: 'their music is crap'

Mike: they do!

Mike: it is!

Janki: oh fuck off mike

Janki: you are so narrow minded it is unbelievable

Mike: im only kidddin geezzzz

Mike: like there gunna care if i dont like them

Mike: its really scary that u get really protective over them

Janki: i dont get freakin' protective

Mike: yer u do

Janki: if i started insulting FFAF(Funeral for a Friend, a band which he adores) wouldnt you start saying, noo, actually their music is good

Mike: not really

Mike: thats ur opinion and i accept that lol

Mike: i was only joking

Mike: i didnt think u were gunna get so worked up about it

Janki: exactly, my opinion! i was giving my opinion and you were giving yours, but they wat you were saying it made me think you were trying to make me freakin' hate them, which i dont

Janki: i wasnt exactly going to just sit there and read all this shite you write about them was i?

Janki: and i dont care if you were freakin joking!! you still said it and ment it! ¬¬

Mike: yup i did its just like u adore them or sumthing and if they split up u would cry

Janki: i wouldnt cry, i would be upset

Janki: it's a shame that that good a band would split up

Janki: i guess i would be quite sad

Mike: im very sorry that insulted u i didnt realise that they had a big impression on u

Janki: lol, well they dont have a big impression on me

Janki: im inspired by them

Janki: but it just pisses me off how everyone insults them

Mike:ok then

And the he just left!!

I just like to say either:

Jackass

Fuck off and Die

Maybe some more..but I'm not really sure.

I just hate when people assume ur poser of Green Day...when you say 'Green Day is my fave band!' some idiot says 'POSER POSER POSER!' Even though I like both new and old Green day music...but I get a lot of insults...it's kinda sad

i dont understand what you mean by that??? :ermm:

Archived