Green Day related insults

GDHOODIEPWNS

Okay, whenever I breathe in my friend's face, she always says, "Geek stink breath!"

Anybody ever used a Green Day song, or anything having to do with Green Day (quotes, etc) to insult you or tease you?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy in class tried to whip me with a wire so I said:

'I aint your Dominated Love Bitch motherfucker!'

I dont really tell people I like green day... so I dont get insults

me either for some reason :S maybe i think it's like a...known?

but anyway, "you smell like dookie"?

i see a lot of people on here that have like "dookie bomb" and "dookiehead" which kinda translates into "shitbomb" and "shithead" if you think of it...so just call them that? hahah...no offence guys by the way...

Is tonight the attack of the n00bs or what?

every weekend is,theres no school so the little girls and boys are allowed on there daddie's computer.

I dont really tell people I like green day... so I dont get insults

I used to get alot of insults for liking green day, but then i grew a brain, stood up to them, and they know that if they say anything to me again, they'd just be waisting their time. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...and then again EVERYONE is entitled to MINE :)

I once sang Roll a Joint aloud in class while the teacher was out... A few people knew where I was coming from but everyone thought it was funny...

every weekend is,theres no school so the little girls and boys are allowed on there daddie's computer.

psh... I definitely already said that

i call people nimrods. but that isn't their word, so people don't automatically go OH THATS GREEN DAY related.

i call people nimrods. but that isn't their word, so people don't automatically go OH THATS GREEN DAY related.

yeah I do too sometimes. I call people a dookie head some. then I quote playpus(I hate you) like I'll say "dick head fuck face... and all that.

I just hate when people assume ur poser of Green Day...when you say 'Green Day is my fave band!' some idiot says 'POSER POSER POSER!' Even though I like both new and old Green day music...but I get a lot of insults...it's kinda sad

I just hate when people assume ur poser of Green Day...when you say 'Green Day is my fave band!' some idiot says 'POSER POSER POSER!' Even though I like both new and old Green day music...but I get a lot of insults...it's kinda sad

Isn't it? Although mostly at my school it's more like this:

me: "GREEN DAY IS BETTER THAN YOU!!" *waves one of the 6 Green Day CDs I keep in my purse at them*

person: "Green Day sucks."

me: "GREEN DAY IS BETTER THAN ALL!"

person: "Even you?"

me: "NO SHIT!!!"

person: "Green Day isn't better than me. Green Day are ugly."

me: "AND YOURE FUGLY!! And I'd like to see you play the guitar, bass, OR drums as good as any one of them! I doubt it!"

person: *shakes head in disgust*

me: "Yeah, fuck you too." *rolls eyes and stares at Green Day booklet lyrics thing*

I really don't get why people don't understand that people who like Green Day are either categorized as 'posers' or made fun of for 'poor taste in music' >_< or both! What. The. Fuck.

me: "GREEN DAY IS BETTER THAN YOU!!" *waves one of the 6 Green Day CDs I keep in my purse at them*

me: "AND YOURE FUGLY!! And I'd like to see you play the guitar, bass, OR drums as good as any one of them! I doubt it!"

me: "Yeah, fuck you too." *rolls eyes and stares at Green Day booklet lyrics thing*

I really don't get why people don't understand that people who like Green Day are either categorized as 'posers' or made fun of for 'poor taste in music' >_< or both! What. The. Fuck.

...well, you sure showed them. :mellow:

hahaha...there is this poser chick...and i'm not assuming she's a poser...i know she is...so anyways she wears this Green day shirt a lot and i asked her wat ur favorite older GD song was and she was all 'Green Day isn't old! Their new! They came out with American Idiot their first album, ur not a true GD fan like I am!' and i was all omg...the i told her all mi fave older songs then she rolled her eyes...POSER! GRRRRRRRRRRR

a lot of the people i hang out with hate green day , so i have to hear shit from them all the time

i used to argue with them about it but i dont anymore because my opinion isnt going to change what they think about them

Archived