Why you like Green Day

anny-damned

I'm from Belarus and I want know why American peoples like GD. I like them 'cause they have great music :whistling: and they're good guys. I love them so much. :wub:

P.S.

Tell me please where I can take songs J.A.R, Favorite Son and Too Much Too Soon

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh i dont think this will last that long, um Jar is on internatinal superhits, favorite son is on rock against bush vol2 and i think too much too soon you can get at GDA, if not then its on a special version of AI, i dont know about that one

Oh goody! Im american so I can answer!!

I like them because I do.

why american are you racist or something??!!!!!

american isnt a race...

I don't. I hate them, that's why I joined this forum :rolleyes:

What do you mean you want to know why Americans like them? It's not different from anywhere else, most people like them because of their music for the most part...

Guest n1i0m3r9od

why american are you racist or something??!!!!!

Because America is best place ever.... DUH

I like Green Day becuse they're music is great.

:thumbsup:

JAR - Angus Soundtrack/International Superhits

Favorite Son - AI DualDisc/Rock Against Bush vol. 2

Too Much Too Soon - American Idiot Single(US Version Only)

You could always just D/L them from iTunes or something

I like them soley for the reason that they're Americans

Everybody knows America is the greatest nation under God :)

and what if I don't believe in God??

I like Green Day because of their music......oh and Billy Jo is hawt! :wub:

i love green day cuz billlli jo is in there and cuz he has sexi green eyes, there would be no other reason to like green day

Oh god!!! Sorry! I'm thinkin' that here are just american. Sorry! I was wrong. I'm so stupid. Many peoples from Planet like GD. Really in Belarus just a little of population know this band.

Stop spamming you freecking idiots.

If this thread was so bad you would realize to not post in it and it'll go away. otherwise let people post or whatever.

And yes, only American's can post. As a matter of fact, I'll do you one better and say only straight American's can post.

Guest n1i0m3r9od

this thread became about how great is America....lol

Wich is like the GREATEST!! :woot:

:thumbsup:

EDIT: I didn't see your post, Andres. :)

But hey, I'm strait AND American.

Sweet

She probably just thinks that this forum is only for americans or american dominated [which it is]..

im british but ill still answer.. i dont like green day, i love them, and i love them because they make fantastic music, i think its the same reasons for everyone despite where they come from...

And.. America is shite, England Rules.. in fact we used to literally own america but we wont get into that one...

cause Green Day knocked me on my ass back in 1994 and I have been a loyal devoted fan ever since.

I like Green Day because, ummm, well they're the greatest band ever, The guys of the band are great, and whenevr i'm feeling depressed they give me a boost.

I have always liked Green Day.I guess the reason would be because their music helped me through the worst in my life and helped me find myself again.

She probably just thinks that this forum is only for americans or american dominated [which it is]..

im british but ill still answer.. i dont like green day, i love them, and i love them because they make fantastic music, i think its the same reasons for everyone despite where they come from...

And.. America is shite, England Rules.. in fact we used to literally own america but we wont get into that one...

the american government is shit? or all of the people here? everyone that lives here is shit? what? the geographical features?

Archived