Billie wearing a Green Day Shirt

**nobodylikesyou**

I was just curious if anyone had ever seen Billie(or pics of Billie) in a Green Day shirt? I have seenlots of pics of Tre, and I think Mike once or twice but never Billie.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest n1i0m3r9od

Right, cause a pic of Billie Joe in a Green Day shirt are so important.

Make this thread in the "Pic" board.

...before I kick your ass...

that was a tad harsh

never really paid much attention, but now that you mention it no, I don't think he ever wears their shirts. I wouldn't wear my bands shirts though. Just seems to weird.

I've always liked it when Tre wore Green Day shirts. It's not often you see someone wearing a shirt from their own band, so I enjoyed it when he did. :lol:

I've always liked it when Tre wore Green Day shirts. It's not often you see someone wearing a shirt from their own band, so I enjoyed it when he did. :lol:

hahah me too

I have one of him. But it'll cost ya money.

lol. do you really? for some reason id like to see it. i dont think ive ever seen him wearin one.

he's very modest. I don't think he would wear a Green Day shirt.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hes not very modest. all their interviews are billie joe talking about how cool billie joe is.

I have ALWAYS wondered do people in bands listen to their own music? And I still don't know the answer.

The closest I have seen to that is him wearing a 'Who the Fuck Is Tre Cool' shirt in a picture somewhere...

he's very modest. I don't think he would wear a Green Day shirt.

What, you know him in person? :lol:

The closest I have seen to that is him wearing a 'Who the Fuck Is Tre Cool' shirt in a picture somewhere...

Hey do you have a picture of that?

hahahaha thats amazing!!! I wanna see it! Please?

she probly doesnt really have a pic of him wearing the tre shirt. she made it up, and now is gonna say she cant find the pic. just a wild guess :)

she probly doesnt really have a pic of him wearing the tre shirt. she made it up, and now is gonna say she cant find the pic. just a wild guess :)

Well I could be lying but I'm not that low that I would do something like that. It's going to take a few minutes for me to find it, take a breather in the mean time.

i dont know, but i bet you 100000000 dollars she dont find a pic. i smell bullshit from a mile away

I already did. I am not asking for pics, i was asking if anyone has seen him wearing one in person or in pictures. Because I haven't. :happy:

*first post*

Well I know i'm new here but I know my green day stuff well. And I have actually seen a picture

of Billie Joe in that t-shirt.

Archived