"Daily" wtf email

Fuzz

wow that's really pathetic....why are they on this website in the first place if they think it's so "lame". I am really sorry to hear this

"you are soooooo mean cuase you do not juge people by there age cause it happens nine year olds like green day.2.i bet you do nt even know what the inside joke of what green day means.i will tell you.pot smoking all day.not so tough now are ya.billie's mom was a lil drunk when he was getting his name spelt on his birth certificate and i know all the meanings to the songs.like amairican idiot.those camirchals cannot tell you you are fat and it makes them buy the medicine or what ever they advertize and he does not like bush cause bush is like they could let it go when they advertize.i know way more than this.i am way smarter with info about greenday!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !now what is wrong.scared that i am just a kid and i know a lot about green day.huh huh huh???i provedyou wrong ha ha a kid proved you wrong!ha ha"

HHAHAHHA omfg i laughed to hard. wow.. you can just find that info out on there cds, like 1,039 smooth. BOY there SMART! ANDRES I THINK THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU ! haha wow..

Getting Mail like that must suck

:whoops:

actually i think i would look foward checking my emails everyday haha. i would enjoy to see what the next dumbass is gonna say haha.

andress post more. there hilarious

"sorry but i dont have any photos. billie, the other day we met on yahoo and i was the one named ellie from bamberg, you may not remember me but i just wanted to say hi. please respond! see ya"

:laugh:

wow.. fucking retard

Wow. I'm thinking about starting a website just to get e-mails like those everyday.

omfg i thought the same just a few min ago haha

Oh dear. Some of these are great.

The one with the Carmichaels or whatever? That was amazing. I love their way of spelling American. "amairican."

I highly doubt they know what pot actually is -- I didn't know it was marijuana until I was ten or so.

Keep 'em coming, eh?

:)

"you are soooooo mean cuase you do not juge people by there age cause it happens nine year olds like green day.2.i bet you do nt even know what the inside joke of what green day means.i will tell you.pot smoking all day.not so tough now are ya.billie's mom was a lil drunk when he was getting his name spelt on his birth certificate and i know all the meanings to the songs.like amairican idiot.those camirchals cannot tell you you are fat and it makes them buy the medicine or what ever they advertize and he does not like bush cause bush is like they could let it go when they advertize.i know way more than this.i am way smarter with info about greenday!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !now what is wrong.scared that i am just a kid and i know a lot about green day.huh huh huh???i provedyou wrong ha ha a kid proved you wrong!ha ha"

well lets look on the positve at least they spelt "a lot" right :ermm:

wtf??? that persons a dumbass. billie's mom was high on medicine, not drunk. the spelled american idiot wrong. really badly too. lol. its way too obvious theyr a kid.

i'm glad you guys like them.

Here's another. The subject on this was "hi billlieeeeee"

"aaaaaaaaaa you are cute and i am only in 3rd grade age nine and i am peed off that billie gots a wife butt i am happy for billie(sorry Adrian) am i feel like cusing and i am going to try to get billie a present (if i had an adress please)and i have thirty dollers to spend it on.Bulliet in a bible is what i am waching.you are very lucy adian. my birthday is march seventh and no one realy goes to my party cause no one thx i exisist.my parent moved to Canada and i live in virginia so i know how you feel about what i will not minchin and ya."

"aaaaaaaaaa you are cute and i am only in 3rd grade age nine and i am peed off that billie gots a wife butt i am happy for billie(sorry Adrian) am i feel like cusing and i am going to try to get billie a present (if i had an adress please)and i have thirty dollers to spend it on.Bulliet in a bible is what i am waching.you are very lucy adian. my birthday is march seventh and no one realy goes to my party cause no one thx i exisist.my parent moved to Canada and i live in virginia so i know how you feel about what i will not minchin and ya."

wow, it goes from her talking about billie to talking to someone about him to talking to adrienne :blink:

I laughed at the bit where she said nobody goes to her parties because they think she doesn't exist...

Pft. I feel terrible even knowing they mentioned Canada.

And hell, I even learned about fucking punctuation in 3rd grade!

Two spaces after a period, people!! TWO!!!!

Pft. I feel terrible even knowing they mentioned Canada.

And hell, I even learned about fucking punctuation in 3rd grade!

Two spaces after a period, people!! TWO!!!!

Yeah, but, no one ever follows that rule. I don't do it in formal writing, I'm not see why the rule was even made. Or maybe I do it subconciously. Hm.

wow i feel sorry for you that you have to put up with that shit....and if they are an a+ student, you think they would know the correct usage of "to/too/two" and how to spell "peaceful" and where to insert periods.

fucking dumbasses.

omg! I freaking HATE people like that ... "omg! i hate 80 she needs to die.she is ugly" WTF?!?! i can't STAND people like that

and people who complain about how much the site sucks(which it DOES NOT!) rrrr... they just shouldn't waste their time going to it OR complaining about it!

these people are soo stupid!

sorry that you have to deal with all those retarded emails!

One more for today:

"Dudes or dudettes

I gotta be honest. Greenday rocks. This site doesnt. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS DO FOR FUN? YOUR OBSSESIVE NERDS! EVEN I HAVE A LIFE BETTER THEN THIS!

Its Kinda Scary Come To Think Of It

Just Thought Id Share With You Sexy Motherfuckers.

*Sigh* It scares me how low fans will stoop

Thank you for your time, not that you have anything better to do though apparently.

Write Back Soon :)"

that is exactly what i was thinking. do the people who created GDA have real jobs? or do they sit at their computer all day and do nothing but look up green day shit? i like green day a lot, but i don't waist my time hunting down 'special' pictures and audio stuff. what a boring and pathetic life that would be.

"billy waz gay cause he kissed a guy on stage but gay or not i am still hi number 1 fan"

That came in about 20 mins ago.

lmao.

HAHAHHA :woot:

dude i couldnt even read that. lol

haha and "adrian" lol. well what can you expect shes in 3rd grade.. and prob failing language arts haha

it's taken me five readings to figure out what the hell "lucy aidan" meant. illiteracy. so much for "no child left behind".

i couldn't figure it out still :unsure:

i'm not sure if this is right, but maybe "lucky adrienne"? that's all i could come up with. i could very well be wrong. with this one, anything is possible. i kept thinking of aidan quinn.