Idiot Club Forum

Fuzz

Because they just cant compete with GDC.

ha guys wats with all the yong fan bashing im eleven and i like green day as much as the next person you wont to be betta than them dont act like them yeaks

what did you just call me?!?!?!

ooh no you didnt

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we do have exclusive photos and some takes from the "working class hero" video shoot though. :P

The most fustrating thing about that forum was that I couldn't find the reply button. I honestly spent days searching for it and IT WAS NOT THERE. And then one day... it just appeared!! Out of nowhere! I think someone was trying to mess with my brain :dry:

It's times like this that I'm glad I'm an Idiot Club member. I think the site is fine, but when they release exclusives like today's Working Class Hero video outtakes, I think just that alone is worth the $20 I've paid for membership. Yeah, I know they'll be on You Tube tomorrow, or possibly right now, but I don't care. I've seen it legitimately on the IC club. I'm happy with that.

GDC is my "home base" for Green Day anything, but I go over to the Idiot Club, have a browse around and I think it is worth it. No regrets. :)

I want to join...for just a year or something. To see how it is.

I'd consider joining but if it's filled with 10 year olds I don't know if I'd waste my $20 a month.

I'm sick of all the Idiot Club bashing. Lets be nice.

I don't get this "10 year olds" thing. So what about the age.I haven't noticed that to be a problem at all. I think it's great that GD reach all the ages with their music. What difference does it make what AGE you are or WHEN you became a fan. I have found most of the people on the Idiot Club forum to act very mature, friendly, helpful and pleasant. For the most part they respect one anothers opinions and point of view. Besides, who said there are age restrictions on being a GD fan. If there were, I'd be excluded for being too old. :lol: To be honest, I'v found some pretty rude and fowl mouthed people on this forum so far.

And when people complain about the price, shoot, I can drop that for lunch at McDonalds with my kids for crying out loud! Okay, maybe not $20, but close. I have never regretted joining, and will renew when the time comes. Sure, it's not perfect. The Q&A's aren't updated, and I don't always get "the latest newsl" from the Idiot club, but we all have a common interest. We LOVE Green Day! so why all the bashing about the Idiot club and there subscribers.

And finally, about this "Teenies" thing. Since the beginning of music history, people have gotten all excited about a bands appearance and gotten all "Teenie" over them. Examples: The Beatles, Mic Jagger, Elvis ect.... I mean that's part of the attraction too. Sure it's about the music, but the good looks and sexiness of the group doesn't hurt either.

ha guys wats with all the yong fan bashing im eleven and i like green day as much as the next person you wont to be betta than them dont act like them yeaks

You're giving us kids a bad name, with your shitty typing & older-people-bashing (haha), respect your elders, man! Sure I'm 11 too, I know what it's like to be bashed & picked on. But I live with it. If you don't like this place, stfu & fod.

I'm sick of all the Idiot Club bashing. Lets be nice.

I don't get this "10 year olds" thing. So what about the age.I haven't noticed that to be a problem at all. I think it's great that GD reach all the ages with their music. What difference does it make what AGE you are or WHEN you became a fan. I have found most of the people on the Idiot Club forum to act very mature, friendly, helpful and pleasant. For the most part they respect one anothers opinions and point of view. Besides, who said there are age restrictions on being a GD fan. If there were, I'd be excluded for being too old. :lol: To be honest, I'v found some pretty rude and fowl mouthed people on this forum so far.

And when people complain about the price, shoot, I can drop that for lunch at McDonalds with my kids for crying out loud! Okay, maybe not $20, but close. I have never regretted joining, and will renew when the time comes. Sure, it's not perfect. The Q&A's aren't updated, and I don't always get "the latest newsl" from the Idiot club, but we all have a common interest. We LOVE Green Day! so why all the bashing about the Idiot club and there subscribers.

And finally, about this "Teenies" thing. Since the beginning of music history, people have gotten all excited about a bands appearance and gotten all "Teenie" over them. Examples: The Beatles, Mic Jagger, Elvis ect.... I mean that's part of the attraction too. Sure it's about the music, but the good looks and sexiness of the group doesn't hurt either.

I love you. :lol: You're sticking up for my generation.

Archived