2kLightYearsAway

Hun, it's a FUCKING calendar.

Does it really matter?

Yeah exactly.

Omg! MY SHOELACES ARE GREEN!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm well I know that December is Tres birthday and Febuary is Billie Joes anddd I dont know about June, but is it that big of a deal?

Hmm well I know that December is Tres birthday and Febuary is Billie Joes anddd I dont know about June, but is it that big of a deal?

OF COURSE! ! ! It is the biggest deal of our lives! What are you thinking?!?!?!

I got the calendar for Christmas and I don't like it. Its like big ass pictures of them with tiny little dates.

it was almost the months they were born in with the exception of mike. but i dont think it matters.

i have that thing and it really annoys me. theres no room to write anything on the dates. its more of the thing you just hang up for the pictures but i dont even think the pics are that great

I like the calendar, but it does kind of bug me that there's no room to write stuff for the dates.....but I have a "Breakfast Club" calendar that does have room, so I'll just use that :thumbsup:

And to answer the threadstarter's question....I think you're reading to much into it.

i like my old fashioned calendar better.

its one month at a time. but its not of green day.

its black and white photos of cats.

i know.

random.

It's secret message.

Dogs will take over the world.

:eyebrows:

Or maybe it doesn't mean anything at all.

my bet's on the last one :laugh:

yesh. a secretly secret message...its our mission to fufil the mission of cracking the code of the black font :rolleyes:

i would have said it's cause billie was born in feb, tre in dec, and mike in june....but mike was born in may so it doesnt work.

That's what I was thinking too..

If it is expensive I won't buy it...I've spent so many Money on Green Day!!! :laugh: :P

If Green Day really wanted to publish some kind of subliminal message, I really don't think they'd put it in a mass-produced calendar that is in hung in my local mall's kiosks... I don't think they'd target the 10 year olds with cuff bracelets that swarm around there everyday.

I got it for Xmas, it sucks. Why don't we wait for February, June and December and see if something special to do with GD happens? Considering it's a 2006 calendar, that would make sense.

I just see all the June's in one post and even a multi colored June, ah, fun shit :happy:

damn, it takes much to amuse me, sure.

Archived