intellectuality through green days words

longview timer

spectators think of green day as many objective names as their narrow closed minds can think of

I dont give a shit, but personally i think a nother side of greenday is intellectuall if you sit down and actually read the lyrics they make you think wether its about acceptance or thinking i life is better than it is now.each person can defy themselves as what they want to be without being labeled and not giving a fuck about what others think of them as people with wants and interest or as simple individuals you have to think of your sef as more than asimple speck of human life in this vast world where you get lost and can sometimes cant even find yourself like a lost in translation not only has green days powerfull words inspired me to become a better singer/songwriter but a better person as well so i ask how does greenday dwell on you ?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Grammar disaster.

Grammer disaster it may be...that was one reason I couldn't read it. The other was the attempted use at very big words.

I think that was all one sentence

two, actually. There's on period in the middle.

I read the first couple words and just, stopped. Too much jumble for me brain.

OMG guess what I just found out! There's this REALLY cool thing called punctuation, and it's all the rage these days. You see, when you want to divide a sentance, you use something called...oh, what was it...a period! Yeah! Those things are amazing.

You spelled sentence wrong.

Err. Yeah. I attempted to read that. :blink:

Me too :wacko:

Nobody pointed out that it's Green Day not greenday..only the grammar

Green Day,Green Day,Green Day,Green Day,Green Day,Green Day,Green Day people

Is it me or did that alll just blur into one? FULL STOPS! Please use them!

well look at the past posts, we all think the same...........the persons got a grammar problem :/

yeah, i actually tried my hardest to read and understand that and what i got out of it was: that many people see green day as narrow, closed minded people, but green day really is very intellectual... and if you really try hard to sit down and read their lyrics you will get something out of it... and for this person it not only helped them become a better singer/songwriter, but a better person.

so correct me if i was wrong about that...

but i have to say that my view in green day is that they are very intellictual, and their lyrics really are very deep... i have sat down and just read through green days lyrics before and if you look between the lines, there is a deeper meaning. Green Day's lyrics have helped me understand life, and the problems that many people go through.

i have to agree that Green Day has helped me become a better, more understanding person.

:rolleyes:

yeah, i actually tried my hardest to read and understand that and what i got out of it was: that many people see green day as narrow, closed minded people, but green day really is very intellectual... and if you really try hard to sit down and read their lyrics you will get something out of it... and for this person it not only helped them become a better singer/songwriter, but a better person.

so correct me if i was wrong about that...

but i have to say that my view in green day is that they are very intellictual, and their lyrics really are very deep... i have sat down and just read through green days lyrics before and if you look between the lines, there is a deeper meaning. Green Day's lyrics have helped me understand life, and the problems that many people go through.

i have to agree that Green Day has helped me become a better, more understanding person.

:rolleyes:

Ah, a translation!

Nah, I was just giving the thread-maker a hard time...I agree. Their lyrics are very thought provoking. That's why I don't like it when people just like a GD song because it "sounds cool". The lyrics are full of a deeper meaning and you can't just like it because it's got a nice tune.

Ah, a translation!

Nah, I was just giving the thread-maker a hard time...I agree to some extent...their lyrics are very thought provoking. That's why I don't like it when people just like a GD song because it "sounds cool". The lyrics are full of a deeper meaning and you can't just like it because it's got a nice tune.

totally agreed about the whole thing about people liking a GD song becuase it has a cool sound. I think that goes for any band, and every song. There is always a deeper meaning behind the words.

Archived