green day old trumpet player

jetsrule128

did green day use to have a trumpet player who name was kurt loman? watching old videos of them playing bobd i saw him and was wondering why they got a new one

i looked on google could not find anything.i know it is not a big deal but i am jw

you are what?

do some of these trivial things matter? i mean sure facts are fun, but to go to the extent that you often go to...

Guest n1i0m3r9od

JW means Just wondering.

And, I have no idea about your question.

I stare at Billie Joes crotch the whole time he's on T.V.. I had no idea there were other members.

I stare at Billie Joes crotch the whole time he's on T.V.. I had no idea there were other members.

There aren't. The topic starter is just confused.

Yeah, Kurt Loman is his name and he was introduced at Reading '01 I think, I've heard his name before. I also believe he's introduced at the KROQ Christmas Conert.

Well that's cleared something up, I thought we were talking about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Or Jason White. :rolleyes:

yeah i guess it was Kurt Lohmiller anyway i am glad he left because he looks really old and it seems like ronnie blake fits in more with billie and them

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

yeah i guess it was Kurt Lohmiller anyway i am glad he left because he looks really old and it seems like ronnie blake fits in more with billie and them

OmGz, yesssh. There can not be no old fugly dude in Green Day. Then I would NOT listen to them.

OmGz, yesssh. There can not be no old fugly dude in Green Day. Then I would NOT listen to them.

Oh of corse you would never stop listening to green day would you? your a true fan right? :dry:

Guest RhetoricalGrasshopper

Oh of corse you would never stop listening to green day would you? your a true fan right? :dry:

I think you might have made 1 post that I understood during the whole time you've been here.

I think you might have made 1 post that I understood during the whole time you've been here.

oh in that case then you probably have to go back to school again i speak proper english so your the problem not me. :dry:

idk he just looks old i mean he used to be in a band in 84 and it just seems like ronnie fits in more with the guys

..... Green day used No Doubt's brass players (trumpet and trombone guys) for a while.

kurt and whoever else are no doubt's touring brass players actually.

Archived