Green Day playing the Fillmore, San Francisco - 2 April 2024

Rumpelstiltskin2000

I’m tempted to try for this but what is a “Mini Global Climate Concert”? Does that mean it isn’t a full GD set? It’s a big trip for a short set. Anyone know?

• Like 2

• Rumpelstiltskin2000 changed the title to Green Day playing the Fillmore, San Francisco - 2 April 2024

1315 capacity venue 

• Like 1

*insert another complaint about how California gets all the cool shows*

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m tempted to try for this but what is a “Mini Global Climate Concert”? Does that mean it isn’t a full GD set? It’s a big trip for a short set. Anyone know?

I think it will be a regular club set. Just for a good cause.

• Like 1

Any idea on pricing? Thinking of making the trip over if flights are priced decently. Also, is will call essentially picking them up from a box office?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, JasonofSuburbia said:

Any idea on pricing? Thinking of making the trip over if flights are priced decently. Also, is will call essentially picking them up from a box office?

Yup. They will not be printed out. You can only get them at the box office the night of. ID must match. I believe this is also the first time since that infamous 1997 Nimrod show, that they're at the Fillmore. Hopefully we get some Nimrod tracks.. 😜

• Like 2

FFS Live 105. Why bother putting your name on it if you aren't gonna broadcast it?

Omg fuck yes! Finally a Bay Area show. I'm an hour from SF so might try to get a ticket, but have a feeling it will be near impossible and sell out in a millisecond. Hmm...  

I wonder if they'll play Saviors in full again?

Good luck to everyone trying for tickets 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, The Grohl said:

*insert another complaint about how California gets all the cool shows*

Green Day have only played South Carolina 8 times ever and the last time was 2001, before I a Green Day Community level fan, lol.   Once in my hometown in 1995, wow.   This is the only documented setlist that fm has below.    1998 when they could play stuff from every album easily.   

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/green-day/1998/house-of-blues-north-myrtle-beach-sc-3d6093b.html

The Instagram post ends ‘Don’t be an Idiot, you won’t want to miss this one’. Idiot capitalised… so guessing AI in full then?

• Like 4

Tre and Jason White posted this

37aed28a314a836d1da21ee0419c95d841aa8df7

• Like 2

#7000 in the queue to buy tickets, to a venue that only holds ~1300.. :sick:

Good luck everyone! Hopefully I'll see you there..

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Admiral_Needa said:

#7000 in the queue to buy tickets, to a venue that only holds ~1300.. :sick:

Good luck everyone! Hopefully I'll see you there..

Yikes, sorry to hear, R.  I'm #2600 but not feeling much more optimistic. 🤷‍♂️

I started at 5900 in the queue. Not looking good. Still 5677 people ahead of me. Line sure moves slow

5049 in line. This might be the slowest ticketmaster queue I've been in.

I just got the low ticket availability notification

• Like 1

Is it worth it to leave the queue and come back to try and get a better position or does that not work?

They just announced limited tickets left

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Is it worth it to leave the queue and come back to try and get a better position or does that not work?

That sounds risky.  I think the only thing I could've done quicker was enter my text/SMS code faster when entering the lobby/waiting room/whatever 10 minutes beforehand, but maybe it's randomized anyway.

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If you leave the queue you will either rejoin at the same position on the same device or at a worse position on a different device.

3 minutes ago, fyc said:

That sounds risky.  I think the only thing I could've done quicker was enter my text/SMS code faster when entering the lobby/waiting room/whatever 10 minutes beforehand, but maybe it's randomized anyway.

The queue position is completely randomized after the waiting room. 

• Thanks 1