"Meet Me On The Roof" Official Music Video

Liam

It was about time they cashed one of stranger things's boys, specially if this one is fan of the band, haha.

Nice video. Didn't like the obvious promotion of Harley Davidson, but the rest is fine.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me get this straight.   

This boy somehow booked Green Day for his roof party.   

But needed to do a cool stunt as well to impress the girl.    

3 hours ago, That Dude said:

Let me get this straight.   

This boy somehow booked Green Day for his roof party.   

But needed to do a cool stunt as well to impress the girl.    

i wanna take you to a show man 

Are they going to release every song in sequential order as a single? We now have tracks 1-4 

Just now, DadBod said:

Smol tiny man. His toes barely touch the ground 😂😂

I legit thought that was the kid from Stranger Things. Tiny man indeed!

29 minutes ago, DadBod said:

How could they not find pants long enough for HIM?!?😂😂😂

It's pretty unrealistic because teens don't care for Green Day nowadays LOL.

Now, talking more seriously, it's not bad at all, it's entertaining and matches the mood of the song. I felt it a little bit rushed, tho. It's like it was meant for a song between 3 and 4 minutes long, not 2:40.

Billiie is playing two parts.  But they look exactly the same except the sideburns.

That part was kind of weird.  

I do like the video, but I like OH YEAH the best......so far!

18 hours ago, DadBod said:

I'm still laughing at this.

I shared this on Facebook and NOTHING.   None of my friends are even going to TRY and watch it.  

Who wants to be facebook friends?   All my current non-Green Day fans are crazy haning out the window (window!)  

All you gotta DO is jump! 

I wish it was brighter when Billie takes his helmet off as his hair looks spectacular!  Still hoping for a behind the scenes video but think if the song had been longer they could have had Frank Storm reporting and a security guard trying to shut them down 😂😂

2 hours ago, jengd said:

I wish it was brighter when Billie takes his helmet off as his hair looks spectacular!  Still hoping for a behind the scenes video but think if the song had been longer they could have had Frank Storm reporting and a security guard trying to shut them down 😂😂

could have connected the videos by having footage from this video be in the Oh Yeah video!  

"I Was a Teenage Teenager" should have all three guys in High School.   

Billie wants to be Motor Cycle Star.

Mike wants to be a security guard.   

Frank Storm wants to be a Rock N Roll Star....but things don't go well for him.   HAHA

They all play teenagers, like a bad soap opera with old people playing teens.   

At the end, they all lose their jobs and decide to form a band, despite not wanting to, as old men.  

I haven't written anything about it before

And I kind of don't like the video. Not only because it takes place in high school, but I also don't like the use of colors, I mean the color palette (idk if it souds good). The first part of the video is very bright; the pastel colors are kind of annoying. Gaten as the lead and the way it was directed/edited only intesifies the impression that this music is just for teenagers and it's not dealing with something important, the lyric seem to be kind of serious and some see a reference to suicide.

A casual listeners have reason to perceive GD as an irrelevant band for teenagers even more 😕

21 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I don’t know... honestly it’s just bizzare to be seen and also marketed as a band for teenagers at 47

Yeah Blink are better with their fortnite move videoclip 😂

Archived