Green Day interview with Radio Rock (Norway)

Rumpelstiltskin2000

Yes, it might sound petty, but everything would be so much better if he was normal color

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

He looks like he's competing with Trump :P 

He's becoming the very thing he hates… :P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, DadBod said:

Just slightly? Whoever did his spray tan (it looks fake, ngl) should never be hired again.

Facial game was on point, though.

He also had this spray tan before in some events this year. I hope they’ll try to achieve a more natural look on him from now on.

37 minutes ago, Beyza said:

He also had this spray tan before in some events this year. I hope they’ll try to achieve a more natural look on him from now on.

He's had it the entire time they've been promoting FOAM. I honestly can't think of anything more unattractive tbh

1i1i17.jpg

They look way better when they are in 'private' then they are when they are attending different events. I blame Sir Duke Snyder 😶

54 minutes ago, jengd said:

How very dare you ???!! 😂

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

He's had it the entire time they've been promoting FOAM. I honestly can't think of anything more unattractive tbh

1i1i17.jpg

Very unfortunate that he reminds him not just with his skin color also facial expressions in this interview lol That’s why he should consider to pay more attention to how his skin looks. I think his expressions are great though, no need a change lol 

Why is Greta Thumberg famous again? Are we that dumb that we're listening to teenagers for climate change advice?

5 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Very unfortunate that he reminds him not just with his skin color also facial expressions in this interview lol That’s why he should consider to pay more attention to how his skin looks. I think his expressions are great though, no need a change lol 

The expressions are priceless :lol: The thing is, he looks good as he is and doesn't need whatever he got done with his skin. It doesn't seem to look like this in off duty photos, so it could just be a bad choice of makeup and not an actual Trump fake tan, but it still looks awful. I hope he's not planning to do botox next and then look like he's made of plastic for good 

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Why is Greta Thumberg famous again? Are we that dumb that we're listening to teenagers for climate change advice?

Now now, have a nice cup of tea, that might calm you down 

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

how dare her! a young person wanting to save the world! insanity!

Shut up and move on 
I can't say thing like that anymore my bad.

Just now, papa said:

how dare her! a young person wanting to save the world! insanity!

It's a good thing for sure. But what authority does she have to be speaking to governments and suggesting policies?

Wow a lot of thread are going sideways right now.

16 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

It's a good thing for sure. But what authority does she have to be speaking to governments and suggesting policies?

She's telling people to listen to scientists. She doesn't need "authority" to do that. This literally has nothing to do with this topic though.

28 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

This is the Billie is orange and acts like an idiot thread and I'm having nothing else 

If you squeeze Orange Billie™, then orange juice comes out of him.

I finally watched the video and had a few thoughts:

They totally seem bored lol. It's kind of a boring interview aside from Billie's faces lol. Seriously why does he keep sticking out his lower lip?

I'm so glad I already have lightening bolt necklaces because if not I would've bought one after seeing Billie's. He looks so good in it.

Billie's hair is so floofy. I love the little curl he has in the front. 😍

The talk of being mischievous as one of Green Day's traits makes me think of the All Star game performance 😂

I like that Tre spoke more here and it wasn't all joke answers

The interviewer looks so freaking huge on his tiny seat box

Overall a meh interview but I like how they try to make each laugh to try and lighten the mood.

This was an awkward interview but still a good one that I really enjoyed. Nice to hear Mike talk a bit more for once, him going 'don't blame me for your problems' fucking sent me. Always good to have Tré talk more as well, especially in a serious manner. Thankful for the subtitles giving me an opportunity to touch up my Norwegian as preparation for going to Ålesund (:ga::ga::ga: @Beerjeezus).

Also, did anyone else lose it at Billies look of betrayal when Mike said that he 'just the other day' saw that Shakira video? I just imagined Billie was screaming in his head about how he reposted it on his account ages ago, and his disappointment over Mike not keeping up with his account seemed overwhelming. I mean, that fake ass 'hehehehehehe' when Mike finishes telling the story? Pure gold. Final thought: I love the fact that Billie being orange is a topic of discussion in at least two threads today. 

29 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

Ålesund (:ga::ga::ga: @Beerjeezus).

Also, did anyone else lose it at Billies look of betrayal when Mike said that he 'just the other day' saw that Shakira video? I just imagined Billie was screaming in his head about how he reposted it on his account ages ago, and his disappointment over Mike not keeping up with his account seemed overwhelming. I mean, that fake ass 'hehehehehehe' when Mike finishes telling the story? Pure gold. Final thought: I love the fact that Billie being orange is a topic of discussion in at least two threads today. 

:ga: :ga: :ga:

I didn't notice - another reason for a re watch 

orange: it's been legit making me sad ever since September... he's so pretty when he's not the color or citruses, why is he doing this to us

6 minutes ago, UNICORN VOMIT said:

Whaaat is Mike wearing😅

Do you mean the striped shirt? He seems to have on a waistcoat too, and jacket or do you mean the socks which are a bit short, or maybe his trousers are short again!

1 hour ago, Nightlife said:

Also, did anyone else lose it at Billies look of betrayal when Mike said that he 'just the other day' saw that Shakira video? I just imagined Billie was screaming in his head about how he reposted it on his account ages ago, and his disappointment over Mike not keeping up with his account seemed overwhelming. I mean, that fake ass 'hehehehehehe' when Mike finishes telling the story? Pure gold.

I think this interview actually happened around October last year. So, he probably saw it at that time and as I remember he commented under her video but yeah Billie’s expressions were kinda tricky in that video tbh lol 

Archived