Green Day will perform on “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2020”

redline punk

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't someone from a different time zone know what is played..? 

You guys all see a weird country band playing too?

15 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Why do I have a feeling it’s going to be time of you’re life 

Honestly, I highly doubt that. Time of Your Life is a radical shift from the “Party all night” vibe that Rockin’ Eve is supposed to have.

6 minutes ago, disappearingdan said:

Shouldn't someone from a different time zone know what is played..? 

You guys all see a weird country band playing too?

It’s morning here and there is a female singer. I guess hip-hop style something don’t know really lol

2 minutes ago, disappearingdan said:

Some lady talking to someone. I think they are giving away a powerball. Play some Green Day.

I think finally after that performance, they’re gonna play. It took so long..

that seemes to go quite well, good reception....did i see a sneaky New years kiss between jason and kevin? 

I can’t believe it. The crowd was dancing to the song, one guy actually knew the lyrics to the song, and Billie was wearing a bowtie!

Fuck yeah, they kicked so much ass on the stage!

Spoiler

now hopefully we get some longshot updates....to the other thread we go

Quite a few people knew the words, so they were probably actually excited to see them. Either way Green Day killed it! I swear every time I hear the song it gets better. I was dancing and singing in my living room!

2 minutes ago, jetsrule128 said:

Eh I think there told to dance or they don’t get paid 

Blink-182’s performance in 2011 tells a different story.

Finally, it was very good. I love hearing live that song. It has good energy, I think people could get into it eventually lol 

Has anyone here seen this show before? The crowd are paid actors who literally have a choreographed routine for each some performed, don't get too excited because it happens every year no matter the act

Like this Rockin eve show is filmed very specifically in a way to zoom in on crowd members singing a certain line and everything. It's actually genius how they do it. 

9 minutes ago, Brutalitops said:

Has anyone here seen this show before? The crowd are paid actors who literally have a choreographed routine for each some performed, don't get too excited because it happens every year no matter the act

Like this Rockin eve show is filmed very specifically in a way to zoom in on crowd members singing a certain line and everything. It's actually genius how they do it. 

Do you actively try to be a buzzkill, or are you just naturally that way? :dry:

40 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Do you actively try to be a buzzkill, or are you just naturally that way? :dry:

It's natural!

Just be thankful I didn't get started on the way this broadcast uses pre-recorded instrumental tracks 🙃

47 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Wow sounds like the best performance of the song yet!

I think all of the performances of this song were very great but it was not that much. The Game Awards performance was better I think 

Archived