FOAMF music video

BeachBum

Stylistically, kind of reminds me of the American Idiot music video, with the colour scheme and that.

So if this is dropping tonight...i'll get to watch it on repeat over and over on the train to work. Already looking forward to having something to get through the commute, my body is already feeling tomorrow morning's strain heh.

IDK, even tho i'm not into the single, it is always exciting to see new things emerging from the band. I've missed that excitement.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I'm thinking Madonna Inn was just a photoshoot for promo pics.

I don’t think so. I haven’t seen a single promo shot from there. And people who witnessed it said it’s a big production. And the makeup artist said she’s in the video.

Gold AND leopard print. That sure is a look.

I'm glad they're only teasing and not giving a set time, so I won't have to make a decision on getting up at 5am like last time :lol:

10 minutes ago, DadBod said:

I'm thinking Madonna Inn was just a photoshoot for promo 

I'm was thinking It. For now, I only remember only 1 photo of Madonna Inn was released. 

Maybe others photos will be in new album booklet.

What an aesthetic...

10 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

And the red Elvis backdrop. It's all so kitchy but awesome

13 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I don’t think so. I haven’t seen a single promo shot from there. And people who witnessed it said it’s a big production. And the makeup artist said she’s in the video.

This one and the pic of them in the red suits are from Madonna Inn

^^^ But again that’s not the makeup artist that tweeted about working there. She said she was in the video and she showed her work on several people who were also in it. They may have also taken stills there, but they definitely shot a video. Maybe for the next single unless we haven’t seen all the shots for this one tonight. 

9 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

What an aesthetic...

Middle aged dad style icons, we stan.

46 minutes ago, DadBod said:
Those fuckers with the 2 sec tease...

Just when I thought things had settled down for a bit!  

I hope there aren't any 2 second songs on the album, that would be a waste.   With only 10 songs to play with, there can't be any wasted seconds.  I wonder if there will at least be one 3 minute track.   

ANYWAY.   These two seconds look cool, but hopefully there's more going on than just them playing.  The guys, their instruments and outfits look great.  

Kind of has an Austin Powers (Goldmember) vibe which is fun.  

The space made for Green Day in the hall doesn't seem to be roomy. I think we'll get only them playing with dancers in the background. That would be a bit boring, but their outfit is sleek as fuck, looks great :D

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

What an aesthetic...

Im hoping for all new BJ dance moves.

Premier on YouTube at 10pm eastern

Something tells me it’s just gonna be a straight performance video 

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

I'm glad they're only teasing and not giving a set time, so I won't have to make a decision on getting up at 5am like last time :lol:

...well they now did give a time ^^ But maybe you’re already sleeping (in which case: wise decision haha)

9 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

...well they now did give a time ^^ But maybe you’re already sleeping (in which case: wise decision haha)

Haha, alas I am not. Got stuck in a youtube loop so here I am wide awake at 2.30am. 4 is a stretch though so I'll save it for breakfast* 😁 

Spoiler

*=post lie-in brunch, probably

Do we know who the stylist for this was?  Cuz the look is so lit.  They looked awesome on Kimmel and the snippet from the video... so good.  

• BeachBum changed the title to FOAMF music video

Archived