Longshot Pioneertown/Teragram Multi-Cam Projects

greenday4924

Hey guys wanted to let you know I've been diligently contacting people who filmed any clips of these shows trying to get as much footage as possible to make a multi-camera edit of both. If anyone here managed to snag a clip or two, please get in touch with me.

Thanks!

Happy to provide you the 6 or so minutes of good footage I covered from the Teragram show of primarily stay the night and cult hero in HD.  

13 minutes ago, Matt3BJ said:

Happy to provide you the 6 or so minutes of good footage I covered from the Teragram show of primarily stay the night and cult hero in HD.  

message sent!

Bumping for visibility! Also, I've managed to get a bunch of new angles.

There's a couple filmers on YouTube with great footage but I haven't managed to get in touch with them yet.

Don't be shy guys.

If it comes down to it, I could trade you for your footage

Hey dude we have a thread for the latest Longshot tour as well as a whole forum dedicated to teach individual show 

Try checking in there for people who have posted that they went to the show and see what footage they have 

On 6/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, Liam said:

Hey dude we have a thread for the latest Longshot tour as well as a whole forum dedicated to teach individual show 

Try checking in there for people who have posted that they went to the show and see what footage they have 

Pretty much exhausted that/everywhere else.

Thought I'd try bumping this one more time before it gets kicked off the front page.

Archived