Billie Joe acoustic performance August 26 @ Hollywood Forever Cemetery Los Angeles

desertrose

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Billie Is My Cult Hero said:

I'm going to this!   Anyone want to meet up?

Have fun. Can't wait to hear all about it.

I just wanna say that I'm so glad Morrissey was at this because he's my mother's favourite musician, obviously Billie is my favourite musician, and my dad is a Ramones fan, so now I actually feel kinda connected to my family for the first time in years.:happy:

Any Portlandia fans here? I’m geeking out that Billie & Fred are friends. I know they did Ordinary World together but I didn’t know if they were friendly. Damn I wish Billie would’ve done a cameo on Portlandia.

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Any Portlandia fans here? I’m geeking out that Billie & Fred are friends. I know they did Ordinary World together but I didn’t know if they were friendly. Damn I wish Billie would’ve done a cameo on Portlandia.

They actually go way way back to Green Day’s first tour in 1990. Fred’s band “opened” (or played on the bill) for some of their shows.

28 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

They actually go way way back to Green Day’s first tour in 1990. Fred’s band “opened” (or played on the bill) for some of their shows.

Then why in God’s name did Billie not do a Portlandia cameo. Every other punk/alternative star known to man did. 😫

1 hour ago, SHART said:

Morrissey needs a few more buttons done up.

Yes, you beat me to it.  Billie looks great, tanned, relaxed happy and I love the t-shirt and blue converse but Morissey for gods sake, put your belly away we can see your corset!  Mind, the shock of seeing Morissey smiling is taking some getting over 😂😂😂😂

16 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

When has Morrissey ever been happy anyway? 😂

When did Morrissey turn into an extra on The Sopranos

Archived