The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I don't know why I thought it was in there. I could swear I read it somewhere legit, hmm

I’ve heard it too, but can’t remember where or from who but it was someone trustworthy I’m sure.

Y’all were eleven once, so you are probably familiar with 11 year shots. The doctor said I could listen to music while I got the shots. Before you can say 2000 light years away, I pulled out my iPod and headphones and turned on my playlist and braced for pain.

21 minutes ago, AmericanIdiot2 said:

Y’all were eleven once, so you are probably familiar with 11 year shots. The doctor said I could listen to music while I got the shots. Before you can say 2000 light years away, I pulled out my iPod and headphones and turned on my playlist and braced for pain.

You will be well prepared for your first tattoo 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AmericanIdiot2 said:

Oh lord I remember all too well 😂 I also had to get some around 17 for HPV and stuff - real fun! I get my blood drawn all the time because of my thyroid condition and I get tattoos so needles don't bother me like they used to 😂

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You will be well prepared for your first tattoo 😂

My religion is against tattoos.

48 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

I just stumbled upon this and thought of some of you guys. 

I think Billie would look  sooooo AMAZING 🥰in a wetsuit.

• Like 1

Oh Billie in a programme about surfing, well looking forward to that will help get through the winter!  Better be plenty of good footage, if you know what I mean 😉😉😈

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Nightlife said:

very cool...nice find!

• Like 1

Well shit, now I'm gonna have to create a new email to get a trial of Prime so I can watch when this comes out.

14 hours ago, Nightlife said:

I probably won’t be allowed to watch it because my parents are evil and don’t let me have any fun and already think I do way too much Green Day stuff. My dad works for Amazon so we can use Prime Video whenever.

1 hour ago, AmericanIdiot2 said:

I probably won’t be allowed to watch it because my parents are evil and don’t let me have any fun and already think I do way too much Green Day stuff. My dad works for Amazon so we can use Prime Video whenever.

ah don't worry too much - parenting is a tough gig - my son was a few years older than you when he wanted to see GD on the 21CB tour - I said no.  He has since seen them twice.  There will be time.  I also didn't let them have any devices I couldn't monitor & if I found out he was a public forum his laptop would have been confiscated & I consider myself not a strict parent.  Also little hint anything GD related -  ie this show will show up here - so you are all good😍

• Like 2

I wonder how much of Billie there will actually be on this episode. It will most likely just be footage from Cuatro. I kind of doubt that they were able to get an interview from him just for the show, but I could be wrong. We'll see.

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I wonder how much of Billie there will actually be on this episode. It will most likely just be footage from Cuatro. I kind of doubt that they were able to get an interview from him just for the show, but I could be wrong. We'll see.

Like drunk history 

I’ll bet he shot something for them, particularly if it’s set to air during their promotion cycle or the tour. They could be preparing to do all different kinds of appearances and interviews about now, some that will show up later when they’re busy with the tour. 

And I don’t think he would be listed as in the cast if they were just using old clips of him.

Given the rest of the cast, I don’t believe it’s related in anyway to promoting a new album, just coincidence if the timing works.  

• Like 4

Billie really is quite the hypocrite. :lol: He's always telling us to put away our phones and be in the moment at his shows, then goes and does the exact same thing he's complaining about. Such a dork! "Do as I say, not as I do".

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Billie really is quite the hypocrite. :lol: He's always telling us to put away our phones and be in the moment at his shows, then goes and does the exact same thing he's complaining about. Such a dork! "Do as I say, not as I do".

He even takes his phone out and takes pictures of the audience in the middle of his own damn show 😂

• Haha 4

On 8/1/2019 at 8:24 PM, DadBod said:

"If you're looking at me through your phone, you're not really looking at me."

AKA, get off your phone, BILLIE JOE! :P:lol:

Yeah but it's not the same for Billie to watch Prima Donna (for him it's more like a support- friendly thing to go watch them, outside the love for music, and he doesn't seek media attention through taking pics or vids like most people do) than for us to watch Billie. He's not so hypocrite, he did say that a few pics are okay. I think what must be bothering is when the singer is looking at you and initiates eye contact and when that's the moment when people choose to pick up the phone and film instead of giving that back. cause then the singer must feel that they're in front of a fucking robot lol. 

Also, perhaps Billie knows that Kevin doesn't care about filming and that's why he does it. I don't think he'd be careless if finding himself in an audience for a band saying they don't like it, like he does. That would be another story :P

But ultimately, if Billie alters his own experience by filming, it's his problem lol