The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

1 hour ago, MillenniumFan said:

Yeah, sorry maybe I should say, now we can be sure that the smiles are not just genuine, but a lot more profound. I think it wasn’t correct to say his smiles under the influence of drugs/alcohol were less genuine, but they were maybe less profound (he probably wouldn’t remember the situations quite in the same way afterwards I guess).

I just don't think everything relates to Billie's drinking/drugs :P. Like there might've been times he's smiled drunkenly but could hardly say that was the main factor in him smiling/not smiling on stage over the years.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Thatsername said:

Awesome videos! I want a live DVD/Blu-Ray more than ever! :cry: Just imagine watching Billie looking hawt like this in HD-quality on a big screen... :wub:

YES YES YES

6 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Nah, I’d say he smiled quite a bit in 2010 (more than previously), but the difference to now is, he was drunk then (or certainly buzzing) and that’s probably not all he was taking either... So, the smile these days just feels a hundred times more genuine! 

1 hour ago, IcyMoffatt said:

There is nothing more beautiful than Billie smiling. He smiled a lot this year. He is happy on stage. And he said so many times that RevRad was the best tour ever. It's the first time of his entire  life that he both created an album (a very good one), promoted it and toured while being sober.  We can be proud of him. Billie is in the right place in his life right now.

Totally, I know he's really always smiled a lot, but it feels just now as if he can't get the smile off his face, I love it. Did I already say here or just think it, it feels like all is right in Billie's world these days (family, band, etc), and he's looks great on it :wub::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I absolutely love how Billie makes every show feels special. When he says "I love you (insert city here)" it feels genuine even though you know he says it at every single show.

Side note: "Bouncing off the Walls" is playing while I write this :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

^^^ He looks so wonderful atm. Every time I see a new pic of him, it leaves me breathless. I don't think I'll ever be able to get used to his beauty.:wub::wub::wub:

• Love 4

Billie looks fabulous atm but I have to confess that I've been missing some chin action on this leg of the tour so far. The chin(s) must be there but the new haircut seems to distract from it/them :ermm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

Billie looks fabulous atm but I have to confess that I've been missing some chin action on this leg of the tour so far. The chin(s) must be there but the new haircut seems to distract from it/them :ermm:

He looks a little slimmer. The chins may be gone. 😁

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He looks a little slimmer. The chins may be gone. 😁

Could be. Luckily, he looks so great right now that I am perfectly OK with the lack of chins. It's only a small minus anyway and everything else about him is almost too perfect :wub:

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Billie is always so cute during KFAD.:wub:

The adorable little smile after the kiss tho.:wub:

Whoever he blew that kiss to probably died at that show. RIP brave fan. 

1 hour ago, RedundantIdiot said:

I've just put a load of pictures in the BJA picture thread, but I think this picture deserves to be in the fangirls thread :wub:

*drooling everywhere* 

3 minutes ago, heathenchemist said:

Could be. Luckily, he looks so great right now that I am perfectly OK with the lack of chins. It's only a small minus anyway and everything else about him is almost too perfect :wub:

Agreed. I'll take him any way but definitely okay with the lack of chins. Have we seen any photos though where he's doing the pose that causes him to have chins? I feel like I haven't...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Man, Billie looks so good in his new IG post. If only it wasn't sideways. 

If only half of him wasn’t cut off... if only we could see more of those arms... if only... if only... :wub:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, herewegoagain said:

Just popping in to say Billie is perfect and the new hair is everything.

There you are. Where have you been?

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

What is that thing he's on? Is he on a bed? I like it when he's on a bed.

It looks like a banner he has laid out on his bed for the photo.

15 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Billie is always so cute during KFAD.:wub:

The adorable little smile after the kiss tho.:wub:

Dead.

Sorry,  I can't get the gif to go away.  (Not all that sorry, though)

Edited by Hermione
No worries!
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Wasn’t that cute? As soon as he says Te amo the girls squeal! 😂

I squealed too!  All the way in my room in America.  What a lovely video. :wub:

• Like 1

Have we discussed his forehead?  There was discussion recently about his hairline but have we thought about this?  He has quite a high forehead, supposed to be a sign intelligence I believe.  I notice recently that it can be a little wrinkly but not yet deeply. :wub::wub:

• Love 3

• Hermione changed the title to The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread