NEW?!?!? Troubled Times video?!?

BillnTed

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/12/2017 at 7:49 PM, BillnTed said:

OMG Has anyone else seen this before?  I can't believe it, is this is real?

Thumbnail_1.jpg

You're Billie. Hello, Billie.

9 hours ago, Alf said:

The video and the link were sent to us 28 minutes after being posted here

Thanks! So they were definitely on here just before and after the show.

I'd call it being Billie at 7.46 a bit of a stretch to be honest. But who knows~~

14 hours ago, Jonas01 said:

Are you talking about the official GD FB page? THonk that page has been live all time....

No, I was talking about the Jay Jameson FB account.

11 hours ago, Alf said:

The video and the link were sent to us 28 minutes after being posted here

That's enough minutes for someone to create the FB account, figure out how FB works, search Green Day and click «Like», and then find Green Day Brazil to send the link in a direct message. Perfect timing.

With all the (mostly circumstancial) evidences that we have, I guess we can conclude that was Billie Joe behind all this. He must be watching this thread and having the time of his life laughing at us trying to solve the mystery.

14 minutes ago, Jonas01 said:

Overrated? 

Yeah... I never got the impression that Troubled Times was a popular one out of RevRad. 

7 hours ago, Tubbie Head said:

Yeah... I never got the impression that Troubled Times was a popular one out of RevRad. 

Overrated on this website, yes

Fuck, I just love this song. Why oh why is this not a staple? He obviously loves the song and people would love to hear it.  Should be at every show right now. Love it!

On 8/15/2017 at 10:24 PM, Eric said:

It's ok, but wayyyyyyy overrated!

But something is only overrated if more people like it then you. That is all overrated means, literally. I happen to think Kelly Clarkson is overrated. Her fans love her. I think Adele is the most overrated thing to ever happen to music but yet she has more Grammy than anyone and fans then God. To each his own. I love it.

8 hours ago, Hell Cat Troll said:

Whoooo is BillnTed

will we ever find out..... 

dun dun dun

Some guy who posted a video that Billie apparently shot as a complete selfie with that dude probably editing it and posting it and he probably likes this movie for you youngsters. ;)

28 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

and he probably likes this movie for you youngsters. ;)

Or he's a Pansy Division fan :P

Or he's a Pansy Division fan :P

Hahaha! Thanks man. I went from feeling like the elder statesman to being the student. Never heard of these guys somehow and I fucking love it!  Cheers for that!!!

^^^ That does it. It was definitely Billie :lol:

Wouldn't doubt it. It was certainly a self project. Probably was Billie or someone for him.

Billie is probably reading this thread. Hey Billie, play some different songs! I love you either way, but FTR, I who spends my life at venues and only have like 4 bands I'll go see in concert anymore, I would go to 5-7 shows if you switched the list and I'm going to 2 and might just go to 1 (although I've already been to 4 or something). Palladium show was the best in years. (Touring years).

HINT: The orange book is mine. ;)

Just wanted to share a piece of information my coworker told me yesterday about the Jay Jameson character in Spiderman. My coworker is like the encyclopedia of comics.

Anyway, I asked him if he could tell me more about the character because it still didn't make sens to me the why Billie Joe had choose this random unknown character over another unknown one. My coworker's answer didn't surprise me at all. It totally made sens. Jay Jameson is Peter Parker's boss at the newspaper. He is the one Peter and other photographers go to give their pictures about Spiderman and other heroes/vilains. He is the one who decides which pictures are released to the public. And of course, he doesn't know that Spiderman and Peter Parker are the same person. Peter takes pictures of himself as Spiderman and it is Jay Jameson who releases them to the public.

So, Billie Joe filmed himself and «let Jay Jameson» released the video to the public.

6 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Just wanted to share a piece of information my coworker told me yesterday about the Jay Jameson character in Spiderman. My coworker is like the encyclopedia of comics.

Anyway, I asked him if he could tell me more about the character because it still didn't make sens to me the why Billie Joe had choose this random unknown character over another unknown one. My coworker's answer didn't surprise me at all. It totally made sens. Jay Jameson is Peter Parker's boss at the newspaper. He is the one Peter and other photographers go to give their pictures about Spiderman and other heroes/vilains. He is the one who decides which pictures are released to the public. And of course, he doesn't know that Spiderman and Peter Parker are the same person. Peter takes pictures of himself as Spiderman and it is Jay Jameson who releases them to the public.

So, Billie Joe filmed himself and «let Jay Jameson» released the video to the public.

We need a "shiiiiit" or "mind: blown" or "NAILED IT" reaction :lol:

Archived