Just now, xightmnt said:

in like 1 hour and 30 mins

Thank you very much!

Just now, inthehallwaynow said:

Thank you very much!

All good! :)

16 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

You make that sound like a bad thing :lol:

It is. When they did it with the troubled times music video, it was incredibly cringeworthy. 

I read Pacific time as Eastern time by mistake and got really confused as to why no one was actually talking about it :ga:

But about a hour and 15 minutes to go! Can't wait :D

(maybe it's video game themed? so video game conference works?) 

Just now, Jake69 said:

It is. When they did it with the troubled times music video, it was incredibly cringeworthy. 

I actually liked that video. But, I think that in and of itself was enough. I mean, it was a cool political video, for a political song, (and wasn't it released on earth day? i can't remember)

But yeah, here's hoping this one's something different. Actually, the lyrics for this one don't even seem like it'd fit that well

4 minutes ago, Makingyourmascarableed said:

GOD I HOPE NOT :lol::blink:

17 minutes ago, Makingyourmascarableed said:

I read Pacific time as Eastern time by mistake and got really confused as to why no one was actually talking about it :ga:

But about a hour and 15 minutes to go! Can't wait :D

Ooooooh that'd be interesting in a really weird way..

I hope this video marks an end for the promotion (other than tour) and era of Revolution Radio. I was hoping for lyric videos for all of the songs, although I have become less hopeful, but I'd be happier with them coming out with some new music more focused on the truth and obstruction of the truth. There's just so much evil, I know Billie is all too aware of and he has the potential of being a beacon once again.

At least I have SOMETHING to look forward to that's E3 related, since there was no Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer tonight. :P #nerd

3 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

At least I have SOMETHING to look forward to that's E3 related, since there was no Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer tonight. :P #nerd

Me trying to understand all of this gaming talk:

bcf.png

4 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

Me trying to understand all of this gaming talk:

Ha, I've been concurrently watching the NBA finals, this thread and the Sony E3 conference livestream. :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

I could not disagree more with this. That video was well made and well received.

So reading the comments on the E3 stream, the gamers seem very confused about the GD video. 😂 So I'm kind of hoping it is video game related or I'm worried about the reaction. Hopefully it won't be another U2 on your iPhone incident.

Never thought I would spend my day watching Twitch waiting for a Green Day music video. 

16 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I could not disagree more with this. That video was well made and well received.

Unless you voted for president Cheeto. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

Waiting.  Impatiently.

Whoever's posting:

'Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us Green Day save us '          

-- I feel ya man :P

The comments are going fast for me to see much except a  mention of Green Day every so often lol

This whole scenario is actually just weird as fuck :lol:

They can just stop talking already, they don't HAVE TO make it until 8pm exactly :lol:

Just now, Jesus of Seneca said:

This whole scenario is actually just weird as fuck :lol:

True which makes it just right for Green Day lol

sneakily taking a break at work so i can watch this oops :P not sure if i have the right link though? is it the one that's live on the ign youtube right now? the post show? 

edit: jk i found it 

Archived