Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
End Of The World

If Green Day were food...

56 posts in this topic

Oh wow you're analyzing food now :P 

I've got nothing in mind for food (I don't know what's my favorite food :lol:), maybe I'll come back later

1 person likes this

What has happened to the Green Day chat? 

2 people like this

If Green Day were food, I'd be morbidly obese.

Spoiler

Patrick+from+Nebraska4.jpg

Like that guy. Then I'd be like that guy.

2 people like this

14 minutes ago, I don't care said:

It's a fun topic. Lighten up, my friend! :)

It makes no sense though. They are a band, how can you associate food with a band. "I think green day are tacos." Yeah, cause that makes totally sense. I get having a lighthearted thread can be fun at sometimes but this, this is something else.

OMG :lol::lol::lol: This is so great! I agree with pizza, but I was thinking a while ago, that Green Day can compare to my favourite cereals: All Bran Choco. This is how: Sometimes I discover new cereals that are great and I'm obsessed with them for a while and I have them every morning. Sometimes I go back to the cereals that I used to have when I was small and they're fantastic and I think how could I ever switch to something else. Same goes with music: sometimes I discover a really great new band or I go back to my childhood band and I think they're so great. But then, oh then. Then one day I try All Bran Choco again and I'm in love and everything else just comes second because it's nowhere near All Bran Choco. So Green Day are my All Bran Choco. :lol: 

2 people like this

I'm eating pizza right now - the only moment when I'm not jealous of @End Of The World

1 hour ago, Jake69 said:

Gone are the days of endless bitching about Trilogy in the blasphemy thread....gone are the days of my youth :cry:

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

But I for example associate certain smells to memories, certain colours to numbers and places to people I talk with online. Why not foods with bands :) 

Because there is no comparison that would make any sense at all. All those other things you mentioned makes sense to compare to. This is just pretty much just asking what is your favorite food. It has nothing to do with the band themselves. 

Just now, Jenn. said:

Sounds like you're mad you didn't think of this idea first :cool: 

Green Day are Nerds. They've been around since the 80s, wide range of flavour (from sweet to sour), and they are tiny. :lol: 

THE ROAST!

4 people like this

Just now, Jenn. said:

Sounds like you're mad you didn't think of this idea first :cool: 

Damn, you're not taking any hostages today:cool:

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

OMG :lol::lol::lol: This is so great! I agree with pizza, but I was thinking a while ago, that Green Day can compare to my favourite cereals: All Bran Choco. This is how: Sometimes I discover new cereals that are great and I'm obsessed with them for a while and I have them every morning. Sometimes I go back to the cereals that I used to have when I was small and they're fantastic and I think how could I ever switch to something else. Same goes with music: sometimes I discover a really great new band or I go back to my childhood band and I think they're so great. But then, oh then. Then one day I try All Bran Choco again and I'm in love and everything else just comes second because it's nowhere near All Bran Choco. So Green Day are my All Bran Choco. :lol: 

That is brilliant and explains why this thread makes sense! :lol: I have similar feelings :lol: 

2 people like this

I'm just waiting for someone to turn this into a dirty joke. :toocool:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm just waiting for someone to turn this into a dirty joke. :toocool:

Billie is a banana, Tré is a pinapple and Mike...whipped cream.

3 people like this

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

Billie is a banana, Tré is a pinapple and Mike...whipped cream.

THIS is the kind of quality content I'm in for! 

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, straighttohell said:

Individually, Mike would be scrambled eggs, healthy and hearty, tried and true… Billie would be fried chicken, old fashioned, classic comfort food for the soul… Tre would be gummy bears, silly, hyper, and the most funnnn 

I support Tre as gummy bears

1 hour ago, Jake69 said:

Look at my username. That'll give you an idea. :lol:

3 people like this