Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

23 minutes ago, Nightlife said:
'middle aged man on social media'

Petition for Mike to make this his profile description :D

I don't get that (apparently) sudden leashing out at Jeff, is it following the break-up with his ex? I mean, I don't care much about him, I don't follow what he does, but I don't care about him being in the band either, I don't agree that he screws up anything musically. What is this dicky behavior that's been mentioned?

5 hours ago, The Bellie said:

I don't get that (apparently) sudden leashing out at Jeff, is it following the break-up with his ex? I mean, I don't care much about him, I don't follow what he does, but I don't care about him being in the band either, I don't agree that he screws up anything musically. What is this dicky behavior that's been mentioned?

It was his public behaviour towards his ex (particularly how he tried to weaponise Green Day fans to harass her), a lot of people believed that kind of behaviour didn't fit in with how Green Day promotes respecting women at all and hoped there might be some consequences for him. And even before that some people didn't like him much because of his sarcastic attitude towards fans on twitter etc. It isn't new, people have felt this way since then and are just mentioning it again now because they were still hoping not to see him back with GD/The Longshot. I don't think this thread really needs a debate about Jeff but people allowed to form an opinion on him based on the way he chooses to behave.

• Like 1

Looks like Mike is taking over posting duties while Billie is busy with his other wives 😂

• Haha 4

That “official_jasonwhiteguitarish” account is not Jason’s account, FYI. His actual account is verified. 

2 hours ago, DadBod said:

That “official_jasonwhiteguitarish” account is not Jason’s account, FYI. His actual account is verified. 

The one I'm seeing above is "jasonwhiteguitarish" and is verified

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

The one I'm seeing above is "jasonwhiteguitarish" and is verified

It must have gotten switched. I reported the impersonation on Instagram.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jengd said:

It’s an old post, obviously, threw me a little when a I saw this. 😁

That what threw me because I just been looking at my insta feed and didn’t see that post. 

But here’s a new one from JW