Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

2 hours ago, Schlappy said:

I love how theyre like “yeah im in gods favorite band, such an honor thank you, sorry i dont make the rules that’s just how it is.”

... when theyre self proclaimed. Lol

Self proclaimed and backed by Colbert :lol:

Also, what did Adrienne say when she said Billie better not film her?
Dork.

1 minute ago, Paola17 said:

Self proclaimed and backed by Colbert :lol:

Dork.

She said she was nakey

5 minutes ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

I think Billie liked her article of her being on the cover of rolling stone

Personally I was fucking STOKED when I saw him following her. She's funny and real as fuck

Oh and Billie follows asap rocky and a kid cudis fan page. Perhaps our dude Is keen to a lil rap. So rad if so

The Rev will be rapping on the next FBHT album.
Hence why it's taking so long, since he has to observe and take in knowledge from others to do it as best as he can.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Paola17 said:

No joke, I genuinely thought that was Tre at first.:lol: All I heard was a high-pitched voice and I thought of Tre instantly. I was like "why would Tre be naked in Billie's room? Have they been doing something they shouldn't have been?" and then I realised that it was 80.:lol:

• Haha 3

Also who else is in the room? He looks to the side at someone and says "Is she alright?" #threesome :lol:

Actually...does he say "Is she alright? I'm not gonna put you on right now Britt". :shok:

12 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Also who else is in the room? He looks to the side at someone and says "Is she alright?" #threesome :lol:

i took that as him saying "is she..." kind of to himself and then seeing that adrienne was not wearing clothes and being like "alright im not gonna put you on." she might've been shaking her head like "no way". 

5 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

i took that as him saying "is she..." kind of to himself and then seeing that adrienne was not wearing clothes and being like "alright im not gonna put you on." she might've been shaking her head like "no way". 

If it is just his wife naked coming out of the shower into her bedroom to go to bed why even wonder if she is "alright" never mind ask the question out loud as if to a third party. He looks to the side and pauses for a second before saying "Is she alright?" as if he's asking someone else and it genuinely sounds as if he says "Britt". It also actually sounds like Brittney's voice rather than Adrienne's and perhaps the definition of naked is being overstretched if it is Britt to being in sleepwear/something more revealing she isn't up for showing millions of people hence Billie laughed and would also explain why he asked "is she alright" when the door opened and someone entered the room (perhaps looking for something etc).

4 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

If it is just his wife naked coming out of the shower into her bedroom to go to bed why even wonder if she is "alright" never mind ask the question out loud as if to a third party. He looks to the side and pauses for a second before saying "Is she alright?" as if he's asking someone else and it genuinely sounds as if he says "Britt". It also actually sounds like Brittney's voice rather than Adrienne's and perhaps the definition of naked is being overstretched if it is Britt to being in sleepwear/something more revealing she isn't up for showing millions of people hence Billie laughed and would also explain why he asked "is she alright" when the door opened and someone entered the room (perhaps looking for something etc).

I don't hear him saying "Is she alright?" I listened to it two more times and I hear him saying "Is she..." like he's starting to ask something out loud to himself, and then the "alright" is part of a new thought like "alright, I'm not going to put you on".  Though he might have said "oh shit" instead. it's hard to tell. I just don't get the impression that there's anyone else there. I haven't heard Britt's or Adrienne's voices enough to swear who it is but that sounded like Adrienne to me and it sounded like she was no more than a couple feet away, probably on the other side of the bed just chillin'. Hard to know without being there but that's just what it seemed like to me.

18 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I don't hear him saying "Is she alright?" I listened to it two more times and I hear him saying "Is she..." like he's starting to ask something out loud to himself, and then the "alright" is part of a new thought like "alright, I'm not going to put you on".  Though he might have said "oh shit" instead. it's hard to tell. I just don't get the impression that there's anyone else there. I haven't heard Britt's or Adrienne's voices enough to swear who it is but that sounded like Adrienne to me and it sounded like she was no more than a couple feet away, probably on the other side of the bed just chillin'. Hard to know without being there but that's just what it seemed like to me.

He says it all in one very quick sentence without stopping. "Is she alright I'm not going to put you on Britt" (or it certainly sounds like Britt). He definitely doesn't say "oh shit".  I first noticed fans on facebook writing comments like "Britt?", "Britt as in Mike's wife" etc and I was like wtf are they going on about  but I'd barely listened to it so I watched it a couple times with headphones and while it's really fast and he's laughing he does say one word that starts with B,  isn't babe and sounds like Britt :lol: Britt has a higher pitched voice than Adrienne. It doesn't matter either way but when he said "Is she alright" that seems pretty obvious to me he's asking someone else if the other person who just came in is alright. And somebody definitely enters the room. You can hear a door open. It's not like Adrienne is randomly hanging out naked while he livestreams and then midway he decides to ponder to a non-existent third party if she is alright chilling out there. :lol: Somebody came in and distracted him and he asked if she was alright. It's not the first time his streams were interrupted by people coming into his hotel room. He needs a do not disturb sign :lol:

Godammit now you guys got me listening to this with earphones and the volume way up trying to figure out who the hell is naked. 

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

He says it all in one very quick sentence without stopping. "Is she alright I'm not going to put you on Britt" (or it certainly sounds like Britt). He definitely doesn't say "oh shit".  I first noticed fans on facebook writing comments like "Britt?", "Britt as in Mike's wife" etc and I was like wtf are they going on about  but I'd barely listened to it so I watched it a couple times with headphones and while it's really fast and he's laughing he does say one word that starts with B,  isn't babe and sounds like Britt :lol: Britt has a higher pitched voice than Adrienne. It doesn't matter either way but when he said "Is she alright" that seems pretty obvious to me he's asking someone else if the other person who just came in is alright. And somebody definitely enters the room. You can hear a door open. It's not like Adrienne is randomly hanging out naked while he livestreams and then midway he decides to ponder to a non-existent third party if she is alright chilling out there. :lol: Somebody came in and distracted him and he asked if she was alright. It's not the first time his streams were interrupted by people coming into his hotel room. He needs a do not disturb sign :lol:

I cannot believe how many times I've watched this, haha. I give up because I will never get these minutes of my life back, haha. But this is my final thought...I do not hear "Britt" at all. I don't mean he says "oh shit" at the end. I mean it sounded like it at the beginning but I take that back now. I'm listening to it with headphones now and I'll give you the "is she alright, I'm not going to put you on" part but I'm hearing "don't worry" where you're hearing Britt. I don't hear a "B" sound at all. I also don't hear a door and the person who says they're nakey sounds VERY close by. Not like they're past the end of the bed or something. There's honestly a bunch of possible scenarios and as long as he doesn't have someone who's not supposed to be there in his bed, I don't really care, haha. But IF there's definitely another person, then I'd guess he was in the room, with Adrienne, who's exaggerating on the nakedness, and someone maybe wanders in a moment and leaves, and as he's asking Adrienne if that person is alright, she like panics that he's going to put her on camera and he's reassuring her that he's not going to. The "she" and the person he's not going to put on camera, don't have to be the same person.

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

Godammit now you guys got me listening to this with earphones and the volume way up trying to figure out who the hell is naked. 

:lol::lol:

7 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I cannot believe how many times I've watched this, haha. I give up because I will never get these minutes of my life back, haha. But this is my final thought...I do not hear "Britt" at all. I don't mean he says "oh shit" at the end. I mean it sounded like it at the beginning but I take that back now. I'm listening to it with headphones now and I'll give you the "is she alright, I'm not going to put you on" part but I'm hearing "don't worry" where you're hearing Britt. I don't hear a "B" sound at all. I also don't hear a door and the person who says they're nakey sounds VERY close by. Not like they're past the end of the bed or something. There's honestly a bunch of possible scenarios and as long as he doesn't have someone who's not supposed to be there in his bed, I don't really care, haha. But IF there's definitely another person, then I'd guess he was in the room, with Adrienne, who's exaggerating on the nakedness, and someone maybe wanders in a moment and leaves, and as he's asking Adrienne if that person is alright, she like panics that he's going to put her on camera and he's reassuring her that he's not going to. The "she" and the person he's not going to put on camera, don't have to be the same person.

:lol::lol:

The door is really obvious! He turns his head and stops when he hears it. It's a creaky door opening noise :lol: It's sad for Britt that Oh shit and Britt can be so easily confused but I definitely hear Britt over oh or shit :lol: 

10 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I'm putting money on Cardi B being naked and Lady Cobra being the one in the room already :lol: 

ps. To add to add to the controversy did you notice Lady Cobra liked all the same Cardi B posts Billie has been liking :lol:

11 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

The door is really obvious! He turns his head and stops when he hears it. It's a creaky door opening noise :lol: It's sad for Britt that Oh shit and Britt can be so easily confused but I definitely hear Britt over oh or shit :lol: 

I'm putting money on Cardi B being naked and Lady Cobra being the one in the room already :lol: 

ps. To add to add to the controversy did you notice Lady Cobra liked the same Cardi B posts Billie has been liking :lol:

I heard noises that could have been a door earlier in the stream when he's talking but I 100% did not hear anything right before he stops. Again, the part where I THOUGHT I heard "oh shit" is NOT the same part you thought you heard "Britt". Ignore the oh shit part. When I listened on headphones I could hear it better and I hear him saying "Is she" rather than "oh shit" that's the part of the sentence I'm talking about. We agree on this part now. However, I still do not hear Britt or any "B" word and I refuse to listen for a 9th time :lol:

Oh lord I hope not. Unless 80 is there too. If that boy is cheatin' I'll come down there myself and kick his ass on 80's behalf. Though I can't imagine he'd be dumb enough to have a naked woman in his room without 80 present and post it on the internet. EDIT: FYI I know you're just joking ;)

I am staying out of this rapper thing and just hoping he's enjoying the music without getting any dumb ideas haha.

8 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

Oh lord I hope not. Unless 80 is there too. If that boy is cheatin' I'll come down there myself and kick his ass on 80's behalf. Though I can't imagine he'd be dumb enough to have a naked woman in his room without 80 present and post it on the internet. EDIT: FYI I know you're just joking ;)

80 liked the video so if he's cheating she approves 👍. (Just for clarification that was sarcasm)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

80 liked the video so if he's cheating she approves 👍. (Just for clarification that was sarcasm)

Well he's already publicly posted that he's a hooker so I'm guessing what's a rapper or two between spouses when you are a hooker :lol:

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos