Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

Use this thread for Instagram posts about the band by the band members, the official Green Day account, Warner, immediate family members, media and crew (including tour crew, people like Corbett Redford when he posts about the documentary, Larry Livermore when he posts about them etc). 

Instagram posts by immediate family members, media and crew must be about the band.

Please do not post instagram posts that have the location of where they are staying.  While we acknowledge that they can easily be found on instagram, out of respect for the band members privacy we ask that they not be shared on GDC.

Please use this thread to post photos of the band taken by fans.

View old thread here.

• Like 3

On 1/17/2017 at 0:44 AM, BeachBum said:

Use this thread for Instagram posts about the band by the band members, the official Green Day account, Warner, immediate family members, media and crew (including tour crew, people like Corbett Redford when he posts about the documentary, Larry Livermore when he posts about them etc).

Please use this thread to post photos of the band taken by fans.

View old thread here.

Hang on are we posting all pictures that are posted by immediate family members now? As in all photos posted by batmansmom, mnnesotagirl, bubukittyfk and jakob and joey? That seems pretty bizarre. I assume you mean photos they post that directly relate to or feature band members? I ask because already on this page there's a random picture of a bridge posted by mnnesotagirl. 

19 minutes ago, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Hang on are we posting all pictures that are posted by immediate family members now? As in all photos posted by batmansmom, mnnesotagirl, bubukittyfk and jakob and joey? That seems pretty bizarre. I assume you mean photos they post that directly relate to or feature band members? I ask because already on this page there's a random picture of a bridge posted by mnnesotagirl. 

Those rules have not changed and it has now been clarified in the OP.  Thanks for pointing it out :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Those rules have not changed and it has now been clarified in the OP.  Thanks for pointing it out :)

Thank you for clarifying because I came on this thread earlier today and saw some pictures that confused me as to what the rules were. 

LOL That first pic is great! 

Images removed

Edited by BeachBum
Content not related to the band.
  • Like 1

OK...so not to sound like a dick that's constantly bitching but since it now seems that all the guys family are tagging revrad yet posting pictures of their feet, the floor, themselves etc how relevant is that to the band really? Am I the only one getting a bit annoyed with seeing there's a new photo or two posted only for it to be two photos of the floor posted by Brit and Sara? Or a photo of 80 and Sara or a photo of Brits feet? 

REMINDER:

The rules have not changed and therefore the content of the instagram posts must be related to the band.    A tag does not make the content automatically become Green Day.

• Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Green Day Instagram Photos