Billie joe Deezer interview

nopride84

Oh that's cool, so they did interview him individually as well :) I hope they did the same with Mike and Tré... singling out only Billie would be a bit unfair 

On 1/16/2017 at 5:31 PM, Billie Hoe said:

Oh that's cool, so they did interview him individually as well :) I hope they did the same with Mike and Tré... singling out only Billie would be a bit unfair 

Not really. He's the "frontman". That's what happens.

2 minutes ago, RougeRogue said:

Not really. He's the "frontman". That's what happens.

As an interviewer I would be embarrassed if I interviewed the whole group and then told the other two "ok you can leave now, time to interview the important one"

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

As an interviewer I would be embarrassed if I interviewed the whole group and then told the other two "ok you can leave now, time to interview the important one"

Usually they request just the one person ahead of time. This wasn't necessarily done at the same time as the other one we saw with all of them.

But regardless, I'm sure they are very used to situations like that at this point. Billie is the frontman and is the "known" name.

On 1/18/2017 at 10:10 AM, Hero_Of_The_Hour said:

Must say I giggled a little when he choose Kiss Me Deadly. :P

Romantic dance with Aaron? :D 

This was nice. I liked him choosing Rebel Girl and Kiss Me Deadly just like we did for our winning Rockoff playlist of Green Day songs + songs that complement Green Day songs years back. Poor Billie on that day though.

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

Romantic dance with Aaron? :D 

This was nice. I liked him choosing Rebel Girl and Kiss Me Deadly just like we did for our winning Rockoff playlist of Green Day songs + songs that complement Green Day songs years back. Poor Billie on that day though.

Romantic dance and  a somewhat deadly kiss with Aaron  :P

Actually totally forgot to mention how great it was that he also picked Bikini Kill!! Kathleen is amazing and I blast Bikini Kill in my car every morning to get me in fight mode for a shitty day ahead and it rarely fails ;) Still adore Letterbomb for those precious few seconds of Kathleen meets Green Day :wub: Great choices Billie! 

Archived