Random Green Day News

Hermione

New album news for 2014?

http://en.mediamass.net/people/green-day/new-album.html

According to a source, rumors of Green Day (Billie Joe Armstrong, ed) working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “They got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

• Like 4

New album news for 2014?

http://en.mediamass.net/people/green-day/new-album.html

According to a source, rumors of Green Day (Billie Joe Armstrong, ed) working in recording studio are true, with as many as eight songs having been put to tape. “It’s still in the early stages,” “They got security on the doors to ensure no-one hears a whisper,” a source said.

It might just be the remixing/reworking of the trilogy, but that sounds good either way

• Like 4

It's a mock celeb news site, guys. There is also an article on his dog getting surgery

Ugh, The Onion has trained them well, I suppose.

• Like 1

so much people trolling us today. even the Mike interview on italian radio was a joke and now this :lol:

• Like 1

See the guitars, amps, and effects used by Billie

Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Jason White on

Greenday's spring 2013 "99 Revolutions' tour in

support of their three latest albums, 'Uno,' 'Dos,'

and 'Tre'.'

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/2013/Jun/GALLERY_Green_Days_2013_Touring_Gear.aspx?isfullsite=true

i don't know if this has been posted before...

but the TV channel Showtime is showing a documentary on the famous rock photographer Bob Gruen tonight and apparently it has Billie in it

"TONIGHT at 7pmEST Showtime Networks will be airing "Rock 'N' Roll Exposed: The Photography of Bob Gruen," a documentary about our good friend and legendary photographer, by Grammy winning director Don Letts and featuring Iggy Pop, Yoko Ono, Debbie Harry, Billie Joe Armstrong, and many more! Not to be missed!" saw this on Jesse Malin's Facebook

i don't know if this has been posted before...

but the TV channel Showtime is showing a documentary on the famous rock photographer Bob Gruen tonight and apparently it has Billie in it

"TONIGHT at 7pmEST Showtime Networks will be airing "Rock 'N' Roll Exposed: The Photography of Bob Gruen," a documentary about our good friend and legendary photographer, by Grammy winning director Don Letts and featuring Iggy Pop, Yoko Ono, Debbie Harry, Billie Joe Armstrong, and many more! Not to be missed!" saw this on Jesse Malin's Facebook

Hope somebody records Billie's part.

There was a bob gruen doc that aired over a year ago on sky arts that had Billie in it. Its probably the same one.

I just heard The Forgotten on the radio in Indianapolis! Maybe this has a chance as a single again

• Like 3

I just heard The Forgotten on the radio in Indianapolis! Maybe this has a chance as a single again

Really? Which station, X103 or something? I might have to listen to that station and be on the lookout for The Forgotten. :D
  • Like 1

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day News