Green Day To Perform On Jimmy Kimmel Monday 11/21

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1iota is the company that does the official ticketing for shows like Jimmy's, so even though the official JKL page doesn't have next week's schedule on it yet, this is as legit as it gets for the time being. LA people, get on this! :lol: 

Wow a mini concert for those that can attend that's so cool!

Hopefully some people from here can attend.

I am assuming they will show 1 song on TV.

I'll be there! I also went to GD on kimmel in 2004 where they only played 9 songs and wasted one on KFAD!

Would be cool, I don't think I would want to spend a good amount of money to only see a handful of tunes though. Plus it's on TV. Guess it is a good chance to get closer to them, or ask questions.

11 hours ago, St. Jonny said:

Would be cool, I don't think I would want to spend a good amount of money to only see a handful of tunes though. Plus it's on TV. Guess it is a good chance to get closer to them, or ask questions.

They're free.

I hope they play music and it is good.  I like when the guitars and bass are in tune.  I like when there is a singer also.  Drums are neat.  I'm predicting this performance 4.7 potatoes out of 3. 

i just read somewhere it's like a 'block party'?! that's going to be amazing!
anyone who can go, should definitely go!!

Why is this show different from his every other night shows? Musical guests come on last and play one song. Just like on Fallon. What am I missing?

1 minute ago, lizziebix said:

Why is this show different from his every other night shows? Musical guests come on last and play one song. Just like on Fallon. What am I missing?

maybe he loves green day more than his other musical guests :P

6 minutes ago, lizziebix said:

The only difference I can think of is that they perform multiple songs. But, only 1 song is aired on television, and 2 songs are put on Jimmy Kimmel's YouTube channel.

30 minutes ago, xLumian said:

I won tickets through the idiot club!

omg that is amazing!!! i feel like dancing for you!

Anyone got an extra ticket they're willing to spare? I live pretty close by and I'd hate to miss this!

I think I have an extra if my wife doesn't want to go.  Will know for sure by about 2pm. (For Monday).

My friend has an extra ticket so I'm driving in for this! I'm going to be taking a Greyhound bus and my main question is, is this the kind of thing people will be lining up for? 

Just now, Armstr0ng. said:

My friend has an extra ticket so I'm driving in for this! I'm going to be taking a Greyhound bus and my main question is, is this the kind of thing people will be lining up for? 

Don't know the answer but congrats on getting to go!

Just now, lizziebix said:

Don't know the answer but congrats on getting to go!

I'm pretty excited! Travel's gonna be like $70 but honestly I feel like it's worth it just to see the guy's perform again!

On November 17, 2016 at 5:45 PM, Xboxmaster1466 said:

Anyone got an extra ticket they're willing to spare? I live pretty close by and I'd hate to miss this!

It looks like I have one.  Unless Jules has a last minute change of heart, I'll have one extra that I would definitely like to give to one of you guys.

Archived