Green Day to perform at the AMAs

Fuzz

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See how Green Day is bringing the community together?  We are all united and not divided just because they are going to perform on an award show.  Simply amazing. 

Cuz a lot of people on here don't like me because of my somewhat offensive posts... but nobody has been mean to me yet.

1 minute ago, tresexy101 said:

See how Green Day is bringing the community together?  We are all united and not divided just because they are going to perform on an award show.  Simply amazing. 

This just proves the healing power of awards shows.

Ewww. Even though I was joking, typing that made me a little sick

2 minutes ago, tresexy101 said:

Cuz a lot of people on here don't like me because of my somewhat offensive posts... but nobody has been mean to me yet.

What?! Who doesn't like you? You are a gem.

Just now, amberwhite said:

What?! Who doesn't like you? You are a gem.

oh, um, wow.  will you, like, wow i feel tingly, um.. will you makeout with me sometime?  I, um, I love you. 

They were just fangirling about Green Day on the livestream :D cute. Saying how their High School selfs are screaming right now. Talking about how they once gifted their entire set (like guitars and drums I guess?) they used during an award show to children they invited. :D 

1 minute ago, tresexy101 said:

oh, um, wow.  will you, like, wow i feel tingly, um.. will you makeout with me sometime?  I, um, I love you. 

can i ship this or would that be weird

Just now, Smitty said:

Does anyone have a link to a livestream of this?

http://www.theamas.com/live/

5 minutes ago, tresexy101 said:

:lol:

You are right though....I am a gem.  I'm one in a billion.  I'm witty, handsome, can suck my own, and I love to adopt rescue dogs.  I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dog on it, people love me.

Alright. Time to see how long we have to suffer through this until Green Day performs.

Just now, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Alright. Time to see how long we have to suffer through this until Green Day performs.

I always try not to have that mindset with most pop music but I end up having it no matter how optimistic i was at the beginning 

anyone have a stream from the show? the only time i wish i had cable...

Come on that guy didn't really say anything bad!
Billie Mike and Tre looked really nice and cool though during that interview.

Just now, XPursuitOfEpicnessX said:

I always try not to have that mindset with most pop music but I end up having it no matter how optimistic i was at the beginning 

Yeah, I hear you. I am looking forward to twenty one pilots too, but I mean what is Bruno Mars even doing up there right now? I just don't get the appeal. To each their own, though. :)

So I guess it's time to drag my ass out of bed and fetch coffee before I settle in to suffer for them since we have a stream.

I have no idea who these hosts are ??? :lol:

LMAO "green day is performing we got a white president, it's the 90s all over again"

3 minutes ago, XPursuitOfEpicnessX said:

I have no idea who these hosts are ??? :lol:

Jay Pharoah used to be on Saturday Night Live. I have no idea who the other girl is.

The "tribe called quest has a number one album, Green Day is performing, and a white guy is president. It's the 90s all over again joke" was actually pretty funny. 

Archived