The SIXTH Collab Video

Rebel07

Make a video of yourself lip syncing and rocking out to "American Eulogy". Maybe even do some acting out parts, we're trying to venture away from the usual bedroom videos, but those are still okay too. When making your video, please be sure to do the WHOLE song (come on, what's 4 minutes out of your life?). Don¹t worry about your audio, in the final version you¹ll only hear the actual song so your audio doesn¹t matter. I'm sure you all have amazing voices, but since the guys are the reason why we are all here in the first place, we'll leave that part up to them. The quality of your camera doesn't really matter either, but just make sure it¹s clear enough to see you, after all that is the point..

After you've recorded your video, upload it to youtube.com

Once uploaded, you'll be given a link to view your video, send the

link to Katie here: GDcollab@gmail.com

Do not send her your link to your video via Facebook, Myspace, etc.

PLEASE do not forget to mention your name and location in the email.

Katie will accept entries starting now, ending July 10th.. We will post the final video here shortly after! Good luck!

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woop Woop!

This is a really hard choice. Will have to think about it a bit! :sherlock:

:runaround:

Any chance we could get this pinned? The more votes and contributions the better!

Brain Stew/Jaded gets my vote! For me the second half of Chump is all instruments, and while it sounds awesome in the song, I don't think it would work too well as a video.

:runaround:

Any chance we could get this pinned? The more votes and contributions the better!

Brain Stew/Jaded gets my vote! For me the second half of Chump is all instruments, and while it sounds awesome in the song, I don't think it would work too well as a video.

Good shout... pinned! (replaced March Madness, for the record)

I'm leaning towards Brain Stew/Jaded as well. It's a good contrast, and you can really flip out to Jaded! :D

Yay!!! I'm definitely in for this next one!

geesh, this is a tough choice.. but I think my hearts in it for Brainstew/Jaded :)

Brain Stew/Jaded!!!! I want to get in on this one. They look awesome. :runaround:

I'm gonna participate in this one. I finally caught it at the beginning. :) yay!

Brain Stew/Jaded is in the lead. :dance:

I'm really hoping to participate in this one. It should be fun. :D

If my song suggestion wins i'll have to make a vid! :ninja: I was too lazy in the last collab and now i regret it :P

Yay! Pinned! :)

Don't forget! lol

:runaround: Brain Stew/Jaded gets my vote! For me the second half of Chump is all instruments, and while it sounds awesome in the song, I don't think it would work too well as a video.

I see what you mean.. I didn't really think about it lol

I see what you mean.. I didn't really think about it lol

Don't worry folks, she still makes an awesome collab video!

:P

I voted, although since I've never participated, only lurked, I'm not really sure it's a fair vote! :lol: Doubt it will make a difference. However, if it comes down to 1 vote separation, just delete mine!

Don't worry folks, she still makes an awesome collab video!

:P

it could be cool though... depending on if people submit videos where they play instruments lol

like brittany bowmans videos from VLG.. she air played the drums and guitar and it was awesome :D

Bwaha I'm such a rebel...Maybe I'm just too curious to see what people would do during Longview....

I will take my time until tomorrow to thin again and make the right decision. :P

Voted. :)

Can't wait to start filming for this collab!! :D

Maybe I'm just too curious to see what people would do during Longview....

this! :thumbsup:

Okay I promise I'm gonna do this one. I keep intending to participate and I always forget :lol: So I WILL be doing this one.

Okay I promise I'm gonna do this one. I keep intending to participate and I always forget :lol: So I WILL be doing this one.

was gonna post the same thing :lol:

hope it's not brainstew :mellow:

Maybe you and Dai could do it together (depending on when Katie sets the deadline of course!). :woot:

Archived