AAF or BIAB?

Countrygirl

AAF or BIAB?  

273 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope nobody has made this topic, but if they did, I'm sorry about that. I was wondering if you guys preferred AAF or BIAB and why? :happy:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer AAF, it is a lot more fluid and doesn't have Sam Bayer making it all pretentious. Maybe thats just cos I'm on an AAF buzz right now. But I don't think GDC usually allows threads like this

I perfer AAF. Bullet In A Bible would be better if it didn't have concert, backstage, concert, backstage. I also like how the DVD is different from the CD

I'm being rebelious and gonna go with BIAB.

Just cause it's something way more emotional to me idk, its something so huge and BAM and AAF to me is just a good live concert idk.

BIAB just means more to me, can't really explain my reasons in english, sorry guys.

BIAB dvd because of all the interviews and such, and I've seen it a million times.

But the AAF dvd is cool bc I was at a 21 cb concert.

AAF live album is amazing.

But overall, I like BIAB better, because of the dvd content.

I love them both, but I have to admit...Awesome as Fuck sort of made them look a little too well behaved... I like their craziness and it seemed to be lacking a little.

I love them both, but I have to admit...Awesome as Fuck sort of made them look a little too well behaved... I like their craziness and it seemed to be lacking a little.

Definitely agree with that. I was waiting for the craziness :lol:

To be honest I'm kinda surprised AAF is winning :unsure:

I have only seen AAF once so far, and while I did enjoy it, I prefer BIAB because there is so much more than just the concert footage on it, and I love all the non concert stuff :lol:

Definitely agree with that. I was waiting for the craziness :lol:

Me too! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it and I was a little sad when it didn't happen. But really, when it comes down to it, they are still an amazing live band and that was definitely captured in Awesome as Fuck.

BIAB because of all the cool dvd content.

AAF because of the cd.

AGREE

BIAB because of all the cool dvd content.

AAF because of the cd.

Ditto

Both.

Bullet in a Bible was the first live performance I saw of the guys, it was just beyond awesome. Even though you're watching a DVD, I felt the whole energy and all that. From that moment I loved the band even more, and I wanted to see them live myself as soon as possible. Like four years later, and a year after that I saw them live, and it was better than anything I expected.

Awesome as Fuck is special to me because it's about the fans. The title says it all basically. I'm not on the DVD or CD, but I was there on the 21CB world tour.

I can't really say I love one more than the other. I love them both for different reasons. Gonna leave it at that. :lol:

I'm going to have to agree with others and say both..

I think they're two completely different "monsters" to say which is best, in my opinion, at least. BIAB will always be an epic monumental moment, but AAF is also epic in its own way :)

AAF CD is sooooo much better but BIAB's DVD is alot more entertaining. I wish AAF had interviews or something. Just feels like its missing something.

I would have to say BIAB, just because it has a lot more of back stage stuff and interludes. Not just the entire concert in one play. But I have to admit I do like AAF because a lot of the newer songs such as 21 Guns and the fact that they played a few old ones like My Generation and When I Come Around. Really it's almost a tie because I love them both, but for which one kept me entertained for the most part, I would have to say BIAB--with all of the extra stuff in it.

(But I still do love AAF, I love hearing all of the new songs live :) )

AAF CD is sooooo much better but BIAB's DVD is alot more entertaining. I wish AAF had interviews or something. Just feels like its missing something.

Well it was a bonus CD, I'm actually surprised at how good it was. I was expecting a straight through concert, with 2/3 camera angles. Safe to say I was pleasantly surprised!

I like them both the same.

They both are awesome in their own way. AAF because it flows and is more of a concert DVD and BIAB because of all the backstage goodies we got.

On AAF, I thought the cameraman was a little shaky and moving a little fast.

Even though AAF was really great, BIAB would have to be my choice. I just really love the interviews and the concert, and the editing wasn't bad as it was on AAF. The thing that AAF does have is the CD with the older songs. But overall, Bullet In A Bible.

what's up with all the Sam Bayer hate?

I prefer BIAB, because it is soo much bigger, the whole thing. AAF is a good concert, but nothing really groundbreaking like BIAB was to me. But I've got to say, that the AAF CD is better. Maybe that's because of the When I Come Around recording from Berlin, but I like the tracklisting better on that CD.

Archived