The FIFTH Collab Video

Rebel07

Starting January 1st, I will be taking submissions for the next Green Day Collab video!

The song were using this time is ¡Viva La Gloria! Any and all Green Day fans can be a part of this!

Make a video of yourself lip syncing and rocking out to the song. Maybe even do some acting out parts, we're trying to venture away from the usual bedroom videos, but those are still okay to do.

When making your video, please be sure to do the whole song. I don't want there to be any gaps when I start the editing and dont worry about your audio, in the final version youll only hear the actual song so your audio doesnt matter. The quality of your camera doesnt really matter either, but just make sure its clear enough to see you.

After you've recorded your video, upload it to sendspace.com

Once uploaded, you'll be given a link to download your file, send the link to GDcollab@gmail.com

Do not send me your link to your video via Facebook, Youtube, GDC, etc.

PLEASE do not forget to mention your name and location in the email.

The deadline is March 6th! I want to be sure that everyone has plenty of time to think of some amazing ideas and possibly arrange some meet-ups (in front of the St. James). Be as creative as you want!

If you guys have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Thanks guys!

Check out the other collab videos here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ED3A426E0F9DC040

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting January 1st, I will be taking submissions for the next Green Day Collab video!

The song were using this time is ¡Viva La Gloria! Any and all Green Day fans can be a part of this!

Make a video of yourself lip syncing and rocking out to the song. Maybe even do some acting out parts, we're trying to venture away from the usual bedroom videos, but those are still okay to do.

When making your video, please be sure to do the whole song. I don't want there to be any gaps when I start the editing and don’t worry about your audio, in the final version you’ll only hear the actual song so your audio doesn’t matter. The quality of your camera doesn’t really matter either, but just make sure it’s clear enough to see you.

After you've recorded your video, upload it to sendspace.com

Once uploaded, you'll be given a link to download your file, send the link to GDcollab@gmail.com

Do not send me your link to your video via Facebook, Youtube, GDC, etc.

PLEASE do not forget to mention your name and location in the email.

The deadline is TBA but will probably end up being sometime towards the end of February. I want to be sure that everyone has plenty of time to think of some amazing ideas and possibly arrange some meet-ups. Be as creative as you want!

If you guys have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Thanks guys!

Check out the other collab videos here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ED3A426E0F9DC040

Could we send you pictures? Like for example what you did on the video to bring the musical on tour? Like for example hold a sign or something? if so id like to know please (: thank you :runaround:

Not mad on the idea of VLG as a collab video but I'm sure it'll be great regardless! Can't wait to see the end result :)

Could we send you pictures? Like for example what you did on the video to bring the musical on tour? Like for example hold a sign or something? if so id like to know please (: thank you :runaround:

Nahh, I don't really like the idea of pictures for this. I just want videos.

Woo! I've got an idea for this :sherlock:

Get out of your bedrooms for this one peeps! :banana:

Let's make this the best one yet! :D

Awesome, I'm in.

Although the deadline is really shitty for me. My winter break ends January 3rd, and my next break starts at the end of February :lol: I had a cool idea but I'm not sure if I'll be able to actually do it because of school and weather etc =/

I said last time I was going to do it - and that failed... this time I am determined to do it! Curse my laziness.

I'm gonna do this one ! and it would be even more awesome if i do end up going to see the musical in Feb cause then i would probably do the video outside of the St James :lol: can't wait ! i have a feeling this one's gonna be great :)

I'm gonna do this one ! and it would be even more awesome if i do end up going to see the musical in Feb cause then i would probably do the video outside of the St James

yes! that would be amazing!

yay! after i've been to lazy 4 times, i think i'll really do it this time. :thumbsup: !viva la gloria! :wub:

I'm in! VLG is one of my favourite songs of all time, I've got an awesome idea for what I'm going to do :cool:

Archived