Green Day Across The World

AntonGlader

Edit By Andres: Update December 2, 2011: In light of new facts, here's a new thread open for discussion about everything related to this.

Hey me and my friend (ItsHoAsHell) got this huge idea and we would like you to give us a hand. We are planning a world wide celebration for green day! We wanna gather all green day fans in every countrys capital city, if it is a big country they can splitt up but the point is to get noticed by magazines and tv so green day will know about it! This is gonna happen at same day and time all over the world! Its gonna start 00:00 am(GMT) - 00:00 next day(24 hours) on the 28 of may 2011! Spread the word and make the biggest thing in green day history!

here is the event on facebook http://www.facebook....99742649&ref=ts

here is aVLog with me and ItsHoAsHell when we talks about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=463p8-oC5Pc

Love A-I (GDlover94) and Q.O.D(ItsHoAsHell)

Sounds like an awesome idea.

We'll have to see what cities to meet in in the US, because I'm sure not all of us could make it to Washington D.C.

yay thx u like it!

well we have a facebook event for ithttp://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169347799742649&ref=ts

yes in big countres we make sevral citys there u can meet. Try to get it to every single fan :)

we are working with organazing all countries right now so we are looking for repreenters for the countries and the stats in america xD

so who's meeting me in amsterdam then? :eyebrow:

hey amsterdam cool :D who old are u ?

Cool idea!

First thing and date I thought of with "Green Day celebration" was 4/20, though. :lol:

Iiii'm in :D

Cool idea!

First thing and date I thought of with "Green Day celebration" was 4/20, though. :lol:

Iiii'm in :D

why that date? xD

This sounds like a great idea but it could be hard to organize. But you should definiatly make one of the cities in the US DC. It would be so cool if this really worked and got alot of attention.

This sounds like a great idea but it could be hard to organize. But you should definiatly make one of the cities in the US DC. It would be so cool if this really worked and got alot of attention.

yeah the goal is to Green Day to get notice about this xD

we are gonna organiaze it well ofc and yeah why not we have one representer from CA so well we need for more than that i don't know if we gonna have a representer from each state

I really like the idea even though I doubt it'll work in Finland since there aren't that many hardcore GD fans around here, and a big bunch of them live far away from the capital city :/

But, if other countries are doing this I'm definitely organising at least something in Finland, too. Even if it's just me and two of my friends :D I hope this'll work out!

edit// Oh, and in case you didn't know, there's this FB group, The Scandinavian Idiots. The page is pretty dead but if you want you can promote this idea there, too :) Then at least some Scandinavian people (who might not be on GDC) would find out about this.

I really like the idea even though I doubt it'll work in Finland since there aren't that many hardcore GD fans around here, and a big bunch of them live far away from the capital city :/

But, if other countries are doing this I'm definitely organising at least something in Finland, too. Even if it's just me and two of my friends :D I hope this'll work out!

edit// Oh, and in case you didn't know, there's this FB group, The Scandinavian Idiots. The page is pretty dead but if you want you can promote this idea there, too :) Then at least some Scandinavian people (who might not be on GDC) would find out about this.

okey great I can do that :)

Oh A-I you spammer :lol:

I'm not a spammer I just make things happen :P

I think that is an awesome idea. I think is would just blow Green Day away by

showing them how much their fans really love them. That is so cool!

I think that is an awesome idea. I think is would just blow Green Day away by

showing them how much their fans really love them. That is so cool!

yeah the point is to make them notice ;)

i would love to do it but in here there is only 100 fans or less that's why green day never came to here so i'm fucked up alone but i will try to collect some fans :)

yeah the point is to make them notice ;)

If everyone actually does it how could Green Day not notice?

I hope everyone will take the time out & do this to show their

love for Green Day & that they are true fans. It'll be a Green

Day version of hands across America but it'd be the world

not just America. This is such an amazing idea. Maybe I can figure

out some type of contest and give away some cool GD stuff

for those who participate in this & they would have to show

proof they actually participated in it. I can give away some

of the awesome custom made GD tops I make

(I have a thread here on GDC that shows some of my custom made GD clothing I make)

I also have other stuff I can give away for this. I have GD items that date back

to 1991. I'd just have to figure out how all of this is going to

work & how to make a contest out of it. Green Day has done so

much for me in my life I'd be honored to do this. :thumbsup:

I think for the US we should make a city for the east coast, a city for the midwest and a city for the west coast.

I'll be there in Amsterdam for you. :eyebrow:

That's a great idea! I'd love to participate but I don't know if there would be a lot of people in Spain who would like to participate.

Archived