Episode 15: Let's Go, Girls

Fuzz

Episode 15: Let's Go, Girls

This week Andres, Alex, Matt and Mikey talk about the US tour finishing up, Mikey gives us some Gay 101, and some other randomness. Word of warning, we really did just kinda let this episode flow au natural since there wasn't much news, and we enjoyed it. Hope you guys will too.

Listen

<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' data='http://www.greendayauthority.com/player/player.swf' id='ep1' height='24' width='290'>

<param name='movie' value='http://www.greendayauthority.com/player/player.swf'>

<param name='FlashVars' value='playerID=ep1&soundFile=http://media.libsyn.com/media/gda/StaticNoise_ep15.mp3'>

<param name='quality' value='high'>

<param name='menu' value='false'>

<param name='wmode' value='transparent'>

</object>

You can download this episode by right clicking this link.

OR better yet, subscribe in iTunes

Topics Covered

American Idiot Gang's "Got Talent" on NBC Sept. 8 - Playbill.com

www.playbill.com/news/article/142714-American-Idiot-Gangs-Got-Talent-on-NBC-Sept-8

Saving Children contest

www.greendaycommunity.org/Forum/index.php?showtopic=80995

YouTube - Tre Cool of Green Day at Shoreline in Mountain View CA. LIVE105.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=93anDJJAVrE

Green Day News | Mark Hoppus talks about Green Day (video)

www.greendayauthority.com/news/744/

Green Day News | Green Day wins in SPIN's 25 Reader's Poll

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/747/

The "Words We Might Have Ate" Project - Green Day Community

http://www.greendayauthority.com/news/761/

Listener Submission

From Megan S.

Well on the 18th of june i was doin a slide show for this youth group crappy churchy thing and i was goin to the show at wembley the next day so i was listening to christians infernoand instead of putting the right song on the backtrack i putt

CHRISTIANS INFERNO

and i didnt check it

so i went to the show (which was fuckin awesome!!)

but the next day i got up early and everything dropped my memory stickk off and sat down to see i got it back

my slideshow comes on

I am no longer welcome in the church and they put me on community service for a month

mikey and andres should rule the world :) x

From gloria123

Hey! i just want to say that I love the podcast and when I was in the hospital (not related to the podcast) for a week the only thing i wanted to listen to was the new podcast.

and Matt, i feel bad that you always try to talk but no one listens (it happens to me all the time)!

keep up the great work!

Email staticnoisepodcast@gmail.com to share your story.

Take a moment to leave a review of the podcast in iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=375617686

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet Jesus Alex... you really added all that pre-show to the intro??? Dammit, now the world knows our secrets!

SECOND!!!!!!!

How wildly original of you.

Sweet Jesus Alex... you really added all that pre-show to the intro??? Dammit, now the world knows our secrets!

Mhm :) You'll enjoy it. And so will everyone else.

Matt's volume seems a little quiet, and actually the whole episode is a little quiet. I'm re-uploading with the volume up just a tad.

Matt's low volume might have just been at the start.

mikey's little sex-ed rant was an...interesting...way to start off the show... LOL.

You guys make me feel like a cum-slut because I already knew THAT about the different flavors based on a guy's diet... :|

Very funny podcast! I feel like I was listening in on an episode of "Talk Sex with Sue," but with Mikey instead! :x You guys are nasstttyyy. lol <3

Hm. It sounds fine to me. Maybe you just need to crank up the volume.

You're right. For some reason my iTunes decided to play quietly even though the volume was all the way up.

Thank youuu. It's 9 AM and I'm laying in bed with a massive headache. A new episode of the podcast is probably exactaly what I need, a good laughter (:

Ok first of all

1) I love mikey's laughter!

2) When Andres said "lets go girls" I seriously couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard and im pretty sure I turned red, Not to mention a few people in the other room came in and were like "hey, what's up" but I know that's code for "hey, have you finally gone insane?" because I was trying to hold in my manical laughter.

3) It really is frustrating not seeing what you see

4) Mikey's Gay 101 = Hilarious and very entertaning!

Also, I find this episode way funnier than I probably should... and will defnitely listen to it multiple times.

is it just a winning expression of my lameness that the first thing that comes to mind when i see this title, i think of shania twain :mellow:

i'll download this and listen to it on my break or something =D

You're right. For some reason my iTunes decided to play quietly even though the volume was all the way up.

Damn Windows...

Hahahahahaha!!! Reading these comments is making me happier than I can express right now. We weren't high, we just thought that with almost no news we would just say fuck it, and just talk and see what happens. The intro is all real, it was the point where we came to that conclusion, it was hilarious.

Yeah I'm in agreement with Andres..... my volume is pretty low the whole time...... except in certain places its normal. Pretty annoying

you know what... I think I lost about 5% of my virginity listening to this episode...

The less you talk about Green Day the funnier it is, this was such a random episode. I loved it!

Archived