On the Road, version 2.0

captain peroxide

Hello guys and gals.

Andres and I have done some work on the "On the Road" forum. The main part of it is now dedicated to Green Day shows, in light of the upcoming tour. There is a thread for every date announced so far. Use these threads to discuss those specific shows and make plans for all the awesomeness that will be going down there.

Only mods can make threads in the Green Day-dedicated area, but you can use the pinned thread for general discussion. If another date needs to be added, we'll see to it.

Everything that used to be in the main section of On the Road is now in its own subforum, "Other Bands on the Road," in which you can add topics and discuss other bands like you've always done.

:) Enjoy.

i was wondering what was happening there. everytime i clicked on a new thread there, it told me to log in!! i was like 'im already logged in, you fool!!'

alex, do i spy your first ever announcement at the top?

Hello guys and gals.

Andres and I have done some work on the "On the Road" forum. The main part of it is now dedicated to Green Day shows, in light of the upcoming tour. There is a thread for every date announced so far. Use these threads to discuss those specific shows and make plans for all the awesomeness that will be going down there.

Only mods can make threads in the Green Day-dedicated area, but you can use the pinned thread for general discussion. If another date needs to be added, we'll see to it.

Everything that used to be in the main section of On the Road is now in its own subforum, "Other Bands on the Road," in which you can add topics and discuss other bands like you've always done.

:) Enjoy.

THIS makes me REALLY happy!

Thanks guys! :)

THIS makes me REALLY happy!

Thanks guys! :)

I love it, too! I get happy when I'm over in that forum making all these exciting plans!

Excellent. Should come in handy when they get themselves over here :banana:

Archived