Rock Sound: 20 years of Green Day

OliDayyy

In the April issue of Rock Sound, there's a special Green Day, to celebrate their 20 years:

numriser001001.th.png numriser001002.th.png

numriser001003.th.png numriser001004.th.png

imgp0952.th.jpg

Posters:

imgp0950.th.jpg imgp0953j.th.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, well that's awesome! Thanks!

thanks for the scans

ditto

your sig is so freakin awesome, i might get you to make me one like that for my band sometime

No it isn't!

issue121_300.jpg

The Green Day thing is apart from the magazine actually!

I saw this in Smiths but I didn't buy because I only took enough money to get Q. I might get it at some point just for the posters

No it isn't!

issue121_300.jpg

The Green Day thing is apart from the magazine actually!

haha, wait what? i get that they are in the magazine, but i was wondering if they were on the cover.

ditto

your sig is so freakin awesome, i might get you to make me one like that for my band sometime

thanks, just pm me if u want something

ya see the best green day videos on youtube...one of them was green day on recovery tv? that was put on youtube...by me :D

i feel famous.

nice! Its great that Green Day is being recognized for their long and exciting career :)

I haven't seen the clip of Green Day taking over a boring Australian show so ill have to go check that out.

haha, wait what? i get that they are in the magazine, but i was wondering if they were on the cover.

well that's the cover.

it's only a pic of billie joe and the tittle of the article...

read it!:D

it was cool i suppose.. XP

The entire black and white Billie is printed only on the plastic wrapping the magazine, he's not on the actual cover. It's some other dude behind him. :(

The entire black and white Billie is printed only on the plastic wrapping the magazine, he's not on the actual cover. It's some other dude behind him. :(

Yes that's it.

I don't really know how to explain it, but you know, there's a huge poster in Rock Sound each month, this time it's Green Day (the black and white poster) and behind it there are all these articles I scanned.

anybody that ever said something stupid on here because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about should read this shit.

Archived