Green Day Quotes

Fuzz

I need to add more quotes from the band onto GDA. Not just for the quotes page, but I've finally got the quote system at the top of the page working (new random quote each time you refresh the page) - so I'd like to begin adding as many quotes as possible. Please put a quote from any band member, be sure to include who said the quote. Some people might ask for the source of it (interview with ____, etc.), so if you know it please post it.

Avoid re-posting items already on the quotes page

http://www.greendayauthority.com/TheBand/quotes.php

Thanks!

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People don't normally say the things they should say -something like I love you and stuff-

or else they write it too often instead!

from the new AP mag ( so hot) you can even arrange it better. :sherlock:

I've read that article! :D

I remember him saying that :wub:

So basically we have to post quotes from the AP article now :)

I don't know.

I have only this

just looked it up, it is :D

I need to add more quotes from the band onto GDA. Not just for the quotes page, but I've finally got the quote system at the top of the page working (new random quote each time you refresh the page) - so I'd like to begin adding as many quotes as possible. Please put a quote from any band member, be sure to include who said the quote. Some people might ask for the source of it (interview with ____, etc.), so if you know it please post it.

Avoid re-posting items already on the quotes page

http://www.greendayauthority.com/TheBand/quotes.php

Thanks!

Billie Joe Armstrong @ Gilman Street- 2/10/07- Pinhead Gunpowder Show:

"If they're not here, FUCK 'EM!"

My favorite Billie quotes:

"What has two thumbs, speaks French, and likes blowjobs?" *points thumbs at himself* "Moi."

From the infamous fight video (and my favorite adopted catchphrase):

"Come here, you little mohawk motherfucker!"

From Mr. Tre Cool:

This one he said to me personally at the Foxboro show in Austin:

"There's nothing wrong with being an asshole. Of course, I could say you are what you eat, but that would just be wrong."

:D I live by those words.

Billie Joe Armstrong @ Gilman Street- 2/10/07- Pinhead Gunpowder Show:

"If they're not here, FUCK 'EM!"

please dont remind me of that :/

My favorite Billie quotes:

"What has two thumbs, speaks French, and likes blowjobs?" *points thumbs at himself* "Moi."

sorry for the whining and stuff, but I always thought it was "and likes fuck-ups".

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I heard...:)

Billie (also in my sig):

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, but nobodie's perfect, so why practice?"

i just noticed the new emoticons :lol: i love this one > :sherlock:

Great idea, I love me some good old Green Day quotes. Aah, it's one of these things where there's so many clouding my brain that I can't pick them. I'll think of some.

sorry for the whining and stuff, but I always thought it was "and likes fuck-ups".

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's what I heard...:)

Nah, it's an old joke, it's definitely "blowjobs". In the clip it's bleeped out, but you can hear the end of "...jobs". He said it on a part of a show entitled "Fuse Fuck-Ups" though, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Quote from AP article:

"It's like, once you think you're going deep, you haven't gone deep enough. You have to search the absolute demons of your soul to make a great record." - Billie Joe Armstrong

:happy:

Archived