Stop Drop & Roll release on April 8th

Fuzz

Amazon has listed the 12 song album available for download on April 8th. Thanks to Tripe for giving us a heads up about Amazon putting up all the songs for preview, which you can listen to here.

The actual CD is currently listed on Amazon with an April 29th release date.

You can download 7 of the songs by clicking here. The first 6 songs were made available through their MySpace on December 8th, while The Pedestrian was released on their MySpace on March 25th.

Previous Threads

Foxboro Hot Tubs Dec. 8 2007

Foxboro Hot Tubs LP Release Feb. 16 2008

New Foxboro Hot Tubs Song On MySpace March 25 2008

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Andres,

just listen to the snipplets posted - they sound great (suprise,suprise).

TOO bad the amazon download works only in the US,unlike ordering the physikal release (wihich btw is cheaper for Europeans,shipment and all,than to by over here)

I'm just about in love with Dark Side Of Night, as well as 27th Ave. Shuffle and Alligator. Alligator's the one I'm most curious about. I just want to go listen to the rest of it. I hope FYE is selling it...

Anyone think this would be orderable for somewhere like australia. Cause im pretty sure no where over here knows anything about this.

I keep checking i-tunes so don't worry if it shows up there you'll all know about it, i think Netty was told it would be high quality download a-la itunes, so i'm hopefull of that happening soon and April 8th is only 1 week away so wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!

Not long now guys :D

God im so hungover this morning :(

I seriously don't like the songs, but speaking of the album, I'm sure the money will be going to a good place.

Wow, i don't know if i will find this in France, but it doesn't matter because i'm going to London in May so i'm sure to find it.

I LOVE Dark Side Of Night, i wanna hear the whole song now...

I keep checking i-tunes so don't worry if it shows up there you'll all know about it, i think Netty was told it would be high quality download a-la itunes, so i'm hopefull of that happening soon and April 8th is only 1 week away so wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!

Not long now guys :D

God im so hungover this morning :(

The Amazon downloads are at 256kbps.

The Amazon downloads are at 256kbps.

Did i just read that amazon download is US only? If so that sucks i hope this gets sorted, i'd love to download too.

Did i just read that amazon download is US only? If so that sucks i hope this gets sorted, i'd love to download too.

Yep, it's US only. Sucks, doesn't it?! :down:

Wow, I hope I will be able to buy it here...

I hope, too but I dont think so :/ :cry:

I love "Sally" :happy: And "pieces of truth"

wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The songs sound really good!!!!!!! wow!!!!! but i'm worry because i'm from italy and i'think that here i'll never get the cd :-(

I hope, too but I dont think so :/ :cry:

I love "Sally" :happy: And "pieces of truth"

Ich kriegs aber dann im Sommer, falls du nicht, dann schick ichs dir :)

Sally :wub:

I have trust,that we can download it as soon as it´s put out.

And I plan on getting it right away no matter how illegally - conpletely free of any guilt,because I´ve allready ordered the CD.

Wow, I'm liking Pieces Of Truth --- Listen how deep Billie Joe's voice is! I'm pretty sure that's the deepest he's ever sang ... Nice! Sally's pretty sweet, too.

^^ W00t, I'm loving them all! They keep reminding me of The Stray Cats sometimes, and that's an epic band right there.

I'm going to order this on the actual CD as soon as I can, no doubt about it!

Dark Side of Night sounds very Beatlesish.

27th Ave Shuffle - I love his voice when he sings "I just wanna hang my head and cry" :wub:

Archived