Green Day GDA Q&A

Fuzz

Alrighty. Green Day is giving GDA a chance to do a Q&A with them like they do for the Idiot Club because we're awesome.

We're going to send in 10 questions total, and I thought it'd be cool if you guys sent in 5. So use this thread to come up with the 5 questions you guys as a whole want to ask them. So just post whatever ideas you have, and people can agree or disagree and if the majority of people agree with a question, we'll keep it. Don't ask for stuff like "what the new album going to be like" or "when are you guys going back on tour". We'll take care of asking stuff for an update on what they're doing. We only have a couple days to get all this settled and emailed to them.

I'll post the final 5 you guys want in this post.

----

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this is so cool! im so excited that all the questions i've always had in mind have dissappeared! lol!

Thank you so much, Andres....you just made my day :) I thought I lost my chance the last time you did this :( ...I'll go home in a minute to think, I couldn't pick just 5 now...

But thank you very much, really...I really apreciate this

This is awesome...too bad I can't think of a relevent question let alone an idea for one.

Wow, thanks Andres :)

Erm.. woah, this is harder than I thought. :blink:

I'll have to think about this.

a good question for Billie Joe would be, "From whom did you get Blue, and how old where you when you got Blue?" since, no one knows the real answer to that.

are we only aloud to ask a question that all of the members in Green Day can answer? not just one person?

actually, i wanna know if they'd make any more songs where they switch roles - like puttin billie on the drums, tre on the bass and mike on the mic...

thats jus one question - i'll post more when i can think of them

I've known about this for three weeks and I still haven't come up with a good question aside from asking about what they're doing, and where the fuck Billie got Blue from.

that's really awesome andres but... can't think about anything! :/

a good question for Billie Joe would be, "From whom did you get Blue, and how old where you when you got Blue?" since, no one knows the real answer to that.

are we only aloud to ask a question that all of the members in Green Day can answer? not just one person?

Nope. You can direct a question at one of the guys if you want.

How have you changed as artists over the years?

If the other tape didn't get stolen, do you think it would've been as good and popular as American Idiot?

i dunno.

man thanks andres i will think of a good one

edit: if you want to waste a question do something about the network

EDIT 2: :D:D:D

whens the next album coming (time frame)

whens the movie coming

whats the most meaninful lyric youve ever heard/written (to all the guys)

what was one memory from the AI tour that you will always remember on/offstage

I definitely agree that we should ask where and from who Billie got Blue, but aside from that, I really can't think of any good questions... I'll keep thinking though.

This is so awesome. :D

What do you think of all the kids who look up to you? (Like me)

Whats your favorite food?

Do you think it's weird that your kids can be friends with your fans?

Whats your most favorite moment in the studio?

Whats your most favorite moment on tour?

Whats your favorite movie?

How do you feel about fans being helped by your msuic

How do you feel about younger fans?

If you could do one thing to change the world what would you do?

Damn. I too had a bunch of stuff I wondered, but I can't think of it right now. :/

But when I doooo....

I'm excited now! :D

[edit]

Maybe something like...

If you could be president of the USA what would you do to change it for the better?

I dunnno..

I asked my friend and she said 'boxers or briefs?' and 'is it a sweater or a helmet?' :blink:

Haha, I just told my mom about this and she says she wants to ask them if they plan on making another concert DVD of their next tour.

Well, there was a thread not long ago linking songs together.

I guess I'd ask Billie if some of the songs are linked in some way? :/

I've known about this for three weeks and I still haven't come up with a good question aside from asking about what they're doing, and where the fuck Billie got Blue from.

Same here. :P

What song do you think lyrically has the most meaning to you and why?

What moment do you remember the most of the American Idiot tour?

Do you think it is awkward that you're still receiving awards from your last album, even though the era has ended?

If you could name one song (by any band) that you think represents Green Day, what would it be?

What are your plans for the next album?

What do you think about younger fans who are into your music?

Besides the American Idiot era, what are some other times when you've had the 'Time of your life'?

If you could bring back any of your favorite bands/influences who would it be (as in who would you like to get back together)?

What are some of your favorite bands of the moment?

Do you listen to any newer bands that are out there right now?

If you could do a tour with anyone which band would it be?

That's coming from someone who, five minutes ago had a completely blank mind.

Do you think it is awkward that you're still receiving awards from your last album, even though the era has ended?

If you could do a tour with anyone which band would it be?

I really like those two.

What song do you think lyrically has the most meaning to you and why?

If you could name one song (by any band) that you think represents Green Day, what would it be?

I like those 2 questions....

1) Whats the new album going to be like? something like Insomniac, American Idiot, Nimrod, or something totally different?

2) When will the album come out?

3)When are you going to go on tour, shortly after the album comes out?

um......i can't really think of anything else.....

OH WAIT,

4) Whats all in Heart Like A Hand Grenade? and is it going to be worth the wait?

5) What was your most hardest song for you to write(not just on american idiot, on any cd)?

Archived