Green Day To Be On Howard Stern Wednesday

Yes, thank you for the updates. I'm looking forward to listening to this interview immensely later on somewhere. Wowza! it sounded reaaal gooood through your updates here.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit. I guess I picked a bad day to sleep in! I really hope it gets posted later

who did billie say that When I Come Around was about? Amanda?

1 minute ago, Kyle Serlington said:

shit. I guess I picked a bad day to sleep in! I really hope it gets posted later

who did billie say that When I Come Around was about? Amanda?

He didn't.  He just said it wasn't about Adrienne

Just now, Lauren said:

I never assumed it was about Adrienne -- isn't it kind of negative?

Yes, but I had always heard that it was about Adrienne for that timeframe that they had broken up.

I'm still listening to Howard and Robin was excited to say that she told Billie she saw him on Broadway.  That was so cute

Once again something they do happens when I'm at school what else is new BUT I WANNA HEAR BANG BANG SOUNDBOARD LIVE SO IM EXCITED can anyone record the interview?

Too bad that I couldn't listen to it! Seems like we really, really missed something! Thanks for keeping us updated. Hope we can hear it later!

Welcome to Paradise sounded amazing 

I will record this when it is replayed tonight. They replay the show over and over all day. I'll record it and then try to post it on YouTube just for us.

42 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Yes, but I had always heard that it was about Adrienne for that timeframe that they had broken up.

Yeah googling it it says that about it everywhere. Can't find a quote from Billie saying it though so hmm, might've just been an assumption that spread around.

But it seems that it's only a couple minutes of interview and then the songs... I really hope someone has recorded the whole 1 1/2 hour interview... 

That sounded awesome. And Billie's singing was on spot. In Welcome To Paradise his vocals kind of sounded like in Dookie era :happy:

I love the production in Stern show. It always sounds finely compressed, balanced, polished but not too much, so it always captures band's rawness. It can rarely be heard in most of radio stations, even tv shows (except Jools Holland maybe).

1 minute ago, kindercesar said:

:)

Way ahead of ya xD

Is it me or Billie's voice and the band sounds better than ever? Rev Rad Era is starting in spectacular fashion. 

Guys, Howard talked about Billie's penis on ALL the previous interviews he did with them.  He also asked Billie about his sex life a lot.  This was a more mature interview than ever :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Heather. said:

Guys, Howard talked about Billie's penis on ALL the previous interviews he did with them.  He also asked Billie about his sex life a lot.  This was a more mature interview than ever :lol: 

Yes, he didn't even ask him if he gets more ass than a toilet seat while on the road.

Thanks for the soundcloud link listening to the some of the interview now!

3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Their performance of "Revolution Radio" is fantastic

They weren't even supposed to play it ahah Billie called it last minute

2 hours ago, Jet Taman said:

Welcome to Paradise sounded amazing 

I will record this when it is replayed tonight. They replay the show over and over all day. I'll record it and then try to post it on YouTube just for us.

Please, please don't forget to record it all.  There are only a few clips of it on soundcloud, but not the whole interview.

Boulevard of broken dreams is the slowest they've played it in years, maybe the slowest they have ever played it. Still a great song and performance though

Ok, hearing those 4 lines from Say Goodbye just felt very daunting (?) in my opinion.

I really hope they perform it live at the arena shows.

Archived