Billie Joe & Avicii, Thoughts?

kiarakoval

So Green Day just posted to Twitter saying Billie was going to work on a new album with Avicii some time. I want know what YOU think about this and if you know anything else about the unlikely duo :toocool:

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds cool. I don't think working with Avicii sounds strange at all. Remember Billie worked/featured with The Lonely Island :lol:

Ooh, sounds interesting and it's cool to see that Billie is up for doing some really different things.

Watching all the punk elitists shit themselves over something they don't even have to listen to will also be fun :D

Cue the angry fangirls "omg Billie ur not punk anymore wtf avicii is shit whine baw whine"

I actually don't mind avicii, loved hey brother.

One of the people on gdas fb

"Lets make a video of us crying and begging Billie not to do this"

i love avicii, this has potential to be amazing imo.

I'm actually excited to see what becomes of this. Hopefully Billie will have a singing part or two

What about kill the DJ shit?

Because everything on the Trilogy is 100% serious.

I'm actually really looking forward to this, if nothing else it'll be interesting.

What about kill the DJ shit?

That's about corporate radio DJ's. Not dance DJ's :rolleyes:

This is still gonna be shite though.

Intriguing! Really interested to hear this, I can't even imagine it :lol:. It's so cool how open he is to trying different things.

can't support this idea i would never listen to that kind of music

Who cares what kind of music it is though really? All that matters is whether you like the finished result once you actually hear it, can't say if it's good or bad until then.

Intriguing! Really interested to hear this, I can't even imagine it :lol:. It's so cool how open he is to trying different things.

I'm completely agree with you, i love the fact that Billie try different things.
can't wait to hear this new project :D

My first thought was "What?!" but then again it sounds quite interesting. I'm not gonna judge before we get to know more or listen to the whole thing. I'm curious!

Don't how anyone can particularly dislike an act responsible for this tbh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ovdm2yX4MA

I don't really listen to his music myself unless it's on when I'm out but he's pretty interesting and creative as far as dance acts go. Potential for this to be good I'd say.

well, i think it's going to be interesting!!Billie just loves music. He don't cares about te 'music genres'. And this's cool!!! I respect him for that. He can do pop, rock, rap. country and now..this!!! and lets be honest...avicii is not the typical TUNZ TUNZ DJ...if you know what i mean!!!

i'm sorry it's literally impossible to not like avicii after hearing this song

or the song/video hermione posted hahaha. open your minds, people, green day isn't the be-all and end-all of good music. expand your horizons.

If there was any DJ I would want to see him working with, it has to be Avicii.So exited.

Not really sure what to expect, but I'm excited. Billie Joe never ceases to amaze me. I'm pretty sure he has proven many people with negative assumptions wrong with some of his past projects (AI musical, EB covers w/ Norah Jones... y'know (; ).

Not really sure what to expect, but I'm excited. Billie Joe never ceases to amaze me. I'm pretty sure he has proven many people with negative assumptions wrong with some of his past projects (AI musical, EB covers w/ Norah Jones... y'know (; ).

Both of those were rubbish though :P

Archived