Green Day - Band Photos

BeachBum

37 minutes ago, Banjodewulf2247 said:

i have a really NSFW pic of Bille naked on stage, don't wanna post cuz don't wanna get banned.

We’ve seen it 😊

54 minutes ago, Banjodewulf2247 said:

i have a really NSFW pic of Bille naked on stage, don't wanna post cuz don't wanna get banned.

Is it Madison square from 94? Cuz.. ya.. they’ve all been seen. 

3 hours ago, Banjodewulf2247 said:

No, don't post it because if you do all holy fucking hell will break loose (trust me, I know). On second thought, why don't you go ahead and post it to save this site from the "Is Green Day Over" thread? We need the distraction. 🤣

Billie looks like a child who doesn't know what they're doing in that last gif when he turns his head and has this innocent look on his face. :lol:

• Haha 4

The three of them look so innocent like little kids learning to cook / "What are we doing?" But Billie the most 😍😍😍

This segment was so weird yet so cool.

• Like 4

Interesting choice for a photoshoot, but I like it. Good thing Billie didn't slip! :cry:

9kTgZjk.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jengd said:

I like that pics but it does scare me! 😳 

I think in the new FOAM era AP magazine  they've removed the tie around Billie's neck. Was just looking at it the other day and noticed. Made Billie's pose look strange 

13 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I think in the new FOAM era AP magazine  they've removed the tie around Billie's neck. Was just looking at it the other day and noticed. Made Billie's pose look strange 

I noticed that I was just looking at that pic the other day and I know there was no noose there I kept looking at it like I thought there was one and I hadn’t even seen the original. Makes more sense now

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I noticed that I was just looking at that pic the other day and I know there was no noose there I kept looking at it like I thought there was one and I hadn’t even seen the original. Makes more sense now

I didn't notice the first time I went through the latest AP. It was only the other day 

7 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Interesting choice for a photoshoot, but I like it. Good thing Billie didn't slip! :cry:

9kTgZjk.jpg

Oh shit I just noticed the noose. 😶

7 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Which picture are we talking about? Or is it all of them? Can you give an example?

13 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

9kTgZjk.jpg

Oh I've never liked this photo for that reason. I honestly think "WTF BILLIE JOE?!" 😢

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Laly said:

Oh I've never liked this photo for that reason. I honestly think "WTF BILLIE JOE?!" 😢

That's perfectly fair. It is definitely a super odd choice.

1 hour ago, Slave To The Network said:

Which picture are we talking about? Or is it all of them? Can you give an example?

It's the picture you posted above that's from the AI era issue of AP Magazine. When they reissued it last year they'd taken the tie/noose off the photo. Sorry can't post at the moment cos my computer is still broken 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

It's the picture you posted above that's from the AI era issue of AP Magazine. When they reissued it last year they'd taken the tie/noose off the photo. Sorry can't post at the moment cos my computer is still broken 

Ooooh! I understand. I was thinking about the FOAM AP photos and was like "I don't remember Billie wearing any tie in those (except the bolo)." That makes so much more sense now! 😅  Didn't know that AI one with the noose was an AP photo.

• Like 1