Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

I like the Dookie era Green Day more. They were full of angst, obnoxious, crude and it looked so awesome.

• Like 4

Jesus of Suburbia can literally change my mood to anything. Happy, hopeful, sad, angry, nostalgic, etc. I don't think any other song can do that for me.

• Like 4

Jesus of Suburbia can literally change my mood to anything. Happy, hopeful, sad, angry, nostalgic, etc. I don't think any other song can do that for me.

Yes, JOS is an emotional roller-coaster!

Fuck, Dookie-era Billie is annoying as hell.

Now imagine being a 12-year-old who adores him that way. You'll get an idea so as to many 29-32 year olds on here are weird. :P

whoa, I p0wned the third page and I was born on 3.03.83....NEAT.

• Like 1

The first time I watched the "Holiday" video with my sister she was like "who's that woman?"... it was Tré in drag :lol:

Why you want a picture of Billie's dick?! :lol:

Better question: why would you NOT want a picture of Billie's dick?

:lol::toocool:

This thread is the Unpopular Green Day Opinions thread, without all the negativity and nit-picking. I love it. :happy:

THIS.

Billie Joe's ass is a very fine ass. The finest ass I have had the pleasure to see.

OMG

• Like 3

I think something's gonna happen with the Frustrators. They have an active instagram, and mike posted something about them on instagram, I jut woke up like 5 minutes ago, so I don't remember exactly what it was, like a hashtag or something.

I think a lot of Green Day songs are a lot more serious than what they're given credit for.

When you mention Green Day people think of them as a 'light band with catchy tunes' but it's a lot more than that. I was listening to Letterbomb the other day, and I was thinking that this whole album is good,their music in general is serious stuff, it's talking about some serious issues, like drug abuse, leaving home, being a minority, feeling lost and fed up about society and people around you, taking a stand and changing things etc.

I was just overwhelmed by the meaning and the lyrics in some of them, these songs can change you, they're not just "yay, dance song" kind of songs.

I think something's gonna happen with the Frustrators. They have an active instagram, and mike posted something about them on instagram, I jut woke up like 5 minutes ago, so I don't remember exactly what it was, like a hashtag or something.

wut

Better question: why would you NOT want a picture of Billie's dick?

Are you serious? :mellow:

Yes, i'm serious, i just don't really care about his dick, why on earth i wanted to see it?! :P

Am I the only one who cannot make his brain process the fact that Dookie-era Billie and AI-era Billie are the same person? The difference is just astonishing.

This so much!! Everytime i see a picture from those two eras (and almost all the eras before AI) i'm like:

tumblr_m5i01fWxtl1qzbl7f.gif

And yes, i find Dookie-era Billie really annoying, Is like, if he was a guy that i knew back then, i would probably be in love with him but i would probably hate him at the same time :lol:

Yes, i'm serious, i just don't really care about his dick, why on earth i wanted to see it?! :P

Because it's the golden schlong of a god!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think a lot of Green Day songs are a lot more serious than what they're given credit for.

When you mention Green Day people think of them as a 'light band with catchy tunes' but it's a lot more than that. I was listening to Letterbomb the other day, and I was thinking that this whole album is good,their music in general is serious stuff, it's talking about some serious issues, like drug abuse, leaving home, being a minority, feeling lost and fed up about society and people around you, taking a stand and changing things etc.

I was just overwhelmed by the meaning and the lyrics in some of them, these songs can change you, they're not just "yay, dance song" kind of songs.

I agree so much with this. I was talking about them the other day and my step-mom called them easy listening. I was like have you heard literally any of their songs (other than maybe 'Time of Your Life' whose meaning she probably misinterpreted :P )

I constantly catch myself thinking how powerful some of their lyrics are.

• Like 1

This conversation went in a totally weird direction, apparently XD^

Anway...
Billie Joe's vocals are amazing and have improved & evolved over the years, especially during/after his appearance on Broadway.
LISTEN

Because it's the golden schlong of a god!

OMFG. I have to sig that :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's my GDC crush

:happy:

Oooooh. I didn't recognize you with your new ava!

why, thanks a lot!

:wub::rose:

• Hermione changed the title to Random Green Day Thoughts
  • Liam unpinned this topic
  • Hermione pinned this topic