Random Green Day Thoughts

Fuzz

Just now, HoneyEmerald said:

It's not your fault someone created that bathroom set.    

Thank you! Yeah, I was just surprised that someone would do that. Like, you love Green Day so much that you are going to put that ugly shit in your bathroom? Even I wouldn't do that LOL. So that's all I was saying. I was just making a joke and thought others might find it funny too (and it seems several people did). 

Admittedly I haven't always posted the greatest things on GDidiotnation.   but now that forum appears to be gone and I am broken hearted over it.   There are cool people on all Green Day forums and getting to chat with some of them is a world builder....   by world builder I mean it is an opportunity to share thoughts and perceptions to help change the way I think and to help others to see things differently to make the world a better place.   Green Day related forums are very constructive in other words.... they aren't all just about how cute so and so is and things like that.... they are about the thought processes that people have and forming relationships in many cases.    I really hope that people support GDC and GDA and keep them active.     I may not post frequently on this forum but I really do like it being here. 

I was thinking GD don't do many song requests nowadays do they? If they still did and you could choose one single song that they would play, what would it be? There are so many to choose from that I love or that they never play, but I would pick Whatsername (the full band version too, not just acoustic like it's been in more recent years). I know it's something they've played a good amount, but they haven't much anymore and I just love that song so much. I'm pretty sure it's my favorite GD song. It's just got so many different emotions in it and everything about it is beautiful. It would be a great one to end with in place of Good Riddance.

• Like 3

This account still posts a weird pics. Some fans still think that this could be Billie.

https://imgur.com/a/Oi8war0

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQWQSLCN2uo/?utm_medium=copy_link

29 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

What else did they post? This looks like a troll to me.

They posted just a black picture ones, but deleted it. Also, they write some numbers in bio or in caption. These numbers correspond to the letters in the English alphabet. Fans have solved the word "Summer", this word was in bio.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2021 at 11:29 PM, Beerjeezus said:

Time for a WATCH PARTY

Oh definitely! I'm ready to BITCH about every single thing Green Day does wrong :ga:

On 6/26/2021 at 11:24 AM, Nightlife said:

Oh definitely! I'm ready to BITCH about every single thing Green Day does wrong :ga:

We wouldn't have it any other way!

• Haha 2

On 5/21/2021 at 2:07 PM, gnash said:

Presumably because he mutters ‘fuck’ after the second failed intro

So I was just listening to this song with new earbuds and I finally caught the "fuck" LOL. The way he says it is just so cute too. 

That happy moment when you are in a video call with a student and they compliment the Green Day poster on the wall behind you.

Oh, the things I would do to experience this song live. Or for that matter, just experience a live show of any kind. It's been 512 days. 

Alright hear me out guys. Imagine the day we get to see Green Day live again and they play this shit. I NEED this to happen. 

2 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

I hadn't seen this jumper before. I do not need a single other piece of Green Day merch but I'm quite tempted.

s-l1600.jpg

I like that. Where did you see it?

1 hour ago, solongfromthestars said:

I hadn't seen this jumper before. I do not need a single other piece of Green Day merch but I'm quite tempted.

s-l1600.jpg

I'm usually not one for bright colors but I don't hate this

7 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

s-l1600.jpg

I'm sure that's the one they had for sale at Emirates. Nice

I’ll never get over how beautiful this entire song is and especially when played lower,  honestly hoping it gets played throughout hella mega 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, xWhatsername_ said:

I’ll never get over how beautiful this entire song is and especially when played lower,  honestly hoping it gets played throughout hella mega 

One of my all time favourites!

• Like 1

Goodbye to Romance by the Longshot has a guitar riff from 21st Century Breakdown at the 2:56 mark.   If this has been discussed before, I wasn't around for it.   Anyone else ever noticed this?   

Pretty cool, I may make a video about it when Green Day season rolls around.   

I wish it was Green Day season forever now.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, That Dude said:

Goodbye to Romance by the Longshot has a guitar riff from 21st Century Breakdown at the 2:56 mark.   If this has been discussed before, I wasn't around for it.   Anyone else ever noticed this?   

Pretty cool, I may make a video about it when Green Day season rolls around.   

I wish it was Green Day season forever now.   

Wait, there's a Green Day SEASON?

4 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Wait, there's a Green Day SEASON?

"era" is what I meant.   For us here on GDA, it's always Green Day season, right?   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, That Dude said:

"era" is what I meant.   For us here on GDA, it's always Green Day season, right?   

ALWAYS

• Liam unpinned this topic