Michael Mayer confirms that Billie will play the role of St Jimmy in American Idiot movie

JIGD13

4 hours ago, Montclare said:

Broadway Idiot is great, but there's only a few minutes of Billie's performance in it.  I'd love a full video of one of the shows he performed in.

There was one on YouTube back then (someone recorded it with a secret camera in their hat!) but it got taken down really quickly. I always think someone must still have it but... I don't know if it will ever surface again sadly 

• Like 2

Do you guys want to see a musical film or a non-musical film?   

I'm doing both regardless, but I just want a count of hands.  

9 hours ago, Hermione said:

Haven't watched it, does it have Billie's performance in the musical in it?

yezzir. the full doc is on youtube for anyone who hasnt seen it

• Like 3

2 hours ago, nopride84 said:

yezzir. the full doc is on youtube for anyone who hasnt seen it

That's cool thanks! But yeah it would still be good to see the whole thing with Billie's full performance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jengd said:

No, as @Montclare said there are only small, broken up bits of Billie’s performance and we know from all the reviews etc that he totally lit up the stage, I would give my eye teeth to see a full performance from him.

@Hermione I can’t believe you haven’t watched it, it’s interesting, entertaining and very fangirl worthy, think you would enjoy it.

I've seen bits of it but I don't care much for the musical so I never watched the whole thing. I probably will on your recommendation though!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I've seen bits of it but I don't care much for the musical so I never watched the whole thing. I probably will on your recommendation though!

I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't care

I don't care

:)

But whoa.

For me, the musical was probably the greatest Green Day experience I've ever had.  Interesting.  Very interesting. 

You'll be a villain in my adaptation, muhuhaha.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jengd said:

No, as @Montclare said there are only small, broken up bits of Billie’s performance and we know from all the reviews etc that he totally lit up the stage, I would give my eye teeth to see a full performance from him.

@Hermione I can’t believe you haven’t watched it, it’s interesting, entertaining and very fangirl worthy, think you would enjoy it.

you act like hes some great broadway performer or something. just like hes such a great actor. theres aud video footage all over youtube of him doing st jimmy.

• Like 1