Picture Request Thread

Fuzz

This is a very specific request, but in Manchester on 30 October 2009, Billie went into the seats during Know Your Enemy. I have a couple of photos of it and someone emailed me asking if I have any more because their late brother was one of the arena staff. Don't suppose anyone else has got any or knows of anyone who might have some? Here's an example

27a285_9f64df3236cd40cea14e3e4536e083ee~

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys! Been awhile since I've been on here, I can't remember my old email and password for my old account so I made a new one. Anyway, I hoping someone might be able to help me track down an original photo. I want to print it out and frame it for my brother but the only one I have is a screen shot. It's from August 30th 2010 in Phoenix, AZ. The kid in the picture is my brother when he was 10. He loves the picture but every time I try to print it it looks lie crap. I pulled the photo off Greenday.com originally, not sure if that will help. I went through the thread from the show and couldn't fine anything there either. 72738_1709850508536_7498386_n.jpg?_nc_ca

On 12/22/2021 at 8:14 PM, krogers415 said:

Hey, guys! Been awhile since I've been on here, I can't remember my old email and password for my old account so I made a new one. Anyway, I hoping someone might be able to help me track down an original photo. I want to print it out and frame it for my brother but the only one I have is a screen shot. It's from August 30th 2010 in Phoenix, AZ. The kid in the picture is my brother when he was 10. He loves the picture but every time I try to print it it looks lie crap. I pulled the photo off Greenday.com originally, not sure if that will help. I went through the thread from the show and couldn't fine anything there either. 72738_1709850508536_7498386_n.jpg?_nc_ca

I might have it on my computer but it's been broken forever so it could be a while until I can check

On 12/22/2021 at 8:14 PM, krogers415 said:

The version I've got is from greenday.com as well so it won't make a great print, but it's a bit better

3a3fb528b61ba77a580aad8d1b2d29d07f7cee53

• 1 year later...

Has there ever been a photo of Billie holding the Portuguese flag? Anyone got it if so?

• 7 months later...
On 1/1/2022 at 3:29 PM, solongfromthestars said:

The version I've got is from greenday.com as well so it won't make a great print, but it's a bit better

3a3fb528b61ba77a580aad8d1b2d29d07f7cee53

Hey! I'm just now following up from my original request. This copy is so much better than the one I have, thanks so much!

(I am the original poster btw, was just able to get back into my old account.)