Dookie Converse to celebrate it's 20th Anniversary

Annie, get your gun

Ok, I am really sorry if this was already posted; but I just found it and never seen it around here.

At first I was ' :woot: ' but then -omg, must wait 2 years for it X_X

Converse celebrates the 20th anniversary of Green Day’s “Dookie” album, releasing this new commemorative Chuck Taylor Low. Featuring the iconic artwork from the album, the low top sneaker is done in White and Gold, with Black and Red sketches seen on both panels. If you are a die hard fan and want to grab a pair, be patient – they won’t be released until 2014! via: NK

converse-green-day-dookie-4-620x393.jpg

Lead74.jpg

I want them as much as I want the trilogy ones. Hopefully these won't be limited :(

There will be American Idiot ones too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :runaround::dance:

Pitti-82-Converse-Green-Day-SpringSummer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah... then great, 1 year less! :lol:

yea :woot: definitely gonna get the American Idiot converse, probably Dookie too.

If I wouldn't want the Tre ones already I'd get the dookies immediately 'cause 49€ isn't too bad for special low tops. Ah damn.

Ok, I am really sorry if this was already posted; but I just found it and never seen it around here.

At first I was ' :woot: ' but then -omg, must wait 2 years for it X_X

Converse celebrates the 20th anniversary of Green Day’s “Dookie” album, releasing this new commemorative Chuck Taylor Low. Featuring the iconic artwork from the album, the low top sneaker is done in White and Gold, with Black and Red sketches seen on both panels. If you are a die hard fan and want to grab a pair, be patient – they won’t be released until 2014! via: NK

converse-green-day-dookie-4-620x393.jpg

Lead74.jpg

I want them as much as I want the trilogy ones. Hopefully these won't be limited :(

There will be American Idiot ones too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:runaround::dance:

Pitti-82-Converse-Green-Day-SpringSummer

OH MY GOD :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

I NEED those o.o

There will be American Idiot ones too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:runaround::dance:

Oh my god. Want.

And honestly I'm glad that they are coming out in 2014. I think my mom bought me the Tre converse for Christmas, and I'd much rather have these. :lol: By then I wouldn't feel guilty for asking for these.

Oh my god. Want.

And honestly I'm glad that they are coming out in 2014. I think my mom bought me the Tre converse for Christmas, and I'd much rather have these. :lol: By then I wouldn't feel guilty for asking for these.

seems like they're gonna be released in 2013 xD

seems like they're gonna be released in 2013 xD

Dammit. As long as it's released in the summer or late 2013 I think I'm okay...

Dammit. As long as it's released in the summer or late 2013 I think I'm okay...

^ I already saw them on ebay.

AI (It says in the description that they're officially gonna be available in summer 2013)

http://www.ebay.de/itm/CONVERSE-All-Star-Chucks-GREEN-DAY-American-Idiot-Hi-42-5-NEU-RAR-/290832996281?pt=DE_Herrenschuhe&hash=item43b6ff57b9#ht_1154wt_952

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! :runaround:

I WANT THEM!!!!! I NEED THEM!!!!!!!!! I'D KILL FOR THEM!!!! :runaround::lol:

They're beautiful!!! :wub:

These Dookie converse look AWESOME. I think I just may get me a pair.

Does anyone know if they're going to release American Idiot converse soon too??

It's funny I barely wear sneakers but these are must haves.

My feet need these!

I hope they're easily available in the UK, those postage prices from the US suck!

:runaround: OH MY GOD :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

I NEED those o.o

Me tooooooooooooo!!! :runaround::runaround::runaround::runaround:

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who looks at things like this and says "why the fuck would you ever wear them they'd just get dirty",

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who looks at things like this and says "why the fuck would you ever wear them they'd just get dirty",

1. wear converse till they fall off your feet

2. Let them get dirty

3. ???

4. Profit

But they're special ones.

I'll let my future tre converse get as dirty as a whore.

Archived