Green Day Tweets

Fuzz

2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

He's really going for it now. This is content!

Oh god this is the worst tweet I've ever read :lol:. This is real Billie alright!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

It's interesting that right after our speculation about random person running Billie's twitter account, he started posting stupid things in his old style. Hi, people from Green Day management, I hope you have fun reading GDC! 

I can imagine someone telling Billie to shitpost for us :lol:

• Like 2

Wish I was up at 4 in the morning, looks like there was a party going on. Just took an hour to catch up.  Can we now promise to never doubt whether its really him again, unless they used a dork double 😂

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

My new favorite pastime is reading through all the tweets that Billie likes.

Haha same! Wonder if Mark Hoppus is gonna take him on for the sheriff title :P

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Wish I was up at 4 in the morning, looks like there was a party going on. Just took an hour to catch up.  Can we now promise to never doubt whether its really him again, unless they used a dork double 😂

It was a real gigglefest. I think we've established by now that he's irreplacable :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Billie's shit-posting is what I dream of doing whenever my bosses say I'm required to tweet a certain amount of times a day/week/month. :lol:

Good for him, if it's actually him. I think it is, but what do I know? 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, JellyTime said:

It's interesting that right after our speculation about random person running Billie's twitter account, he started posting stupid things in his old style. Hi, people from Green Day management, I hope you have fun reading GDC! 

Exactly!  Oh and while you are reading this management ppl you made Billie's account follow the fake Tre (you know...just like you the manager are) so you might want to fix that. :P

8 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

He's really going for it now. This is content!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HIS TWEETS ARE EVERYTHING. :lol: I'm SHOOK. :lol: 

2 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Billie's shit-posting is what I dream of doing whenever my bosses say I'm required to tweet a certain amount of times a day/week/month. :lol:

Good for him, if it's actually him. I think it is, but what do I know? 

it would actually be even funnier if it was someone else shitposting in his name :lol:

2 hours ago, melissi_unicorn said:

@Jane Lannister told me before that Billie and Twitter is the best combination ever, but this is even better than I imagined.

I didn't expect him to go this wild either :P 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

it would actually be even funnier if it was someone else shitposting in his name :lol:

I didn't expect him to go this wild either :P 

I knoww I just told him the cheesiest joke ever that he's probably heard a billion + times but, idc. I just want him to read me for filth. :lol: I want him to @ me on Twitter so bad. :lol: 

• Like 1